TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

American Idol

Assuming that LaKisha does her usual thing, I think we can slot Chris, Phil and probably Haley. Not that Haley was bad and to me, Gina was worse but it seems second nature for Haley to get in the bottom three per weekly basis. I think we need to send Chris out. Phil still have that amusing creepy vibe. Chris brings nothing to the dance.

Guest Queen Leelee

Chris was the worst to me. He just can't sing. But, he was pimped for whatever reason. And they want Phil gone. So, that's likely.

Haley probably saved herself with the cleavage, and good time slot.

Haley needs to stay because she is fully aware that her trampyness is what is keeping her in the game and, dammit, one day she will come out on a pogo-stick!

Lakisha belongs in a John Waters movie, there, I said it. Someone had to. So does Phil, for that matter.

Dammit, why couldn't she just sing in a giant cardboard box? Dammit, why does she have to have an ample bosom?

Guest Queen Leelee

He's not leaving anytime soon, Black.

And I'll bet you right now that he lasts longer than your girl, LaKisha.

certainly the best episode this season...get Sanjaya the fuck outta here already!

No. He still brings more value then Chris and Phil do. Sanjaya gets it. The other two think they really have a shot at this. In fact, he'll outlast one of the two mega-houses (Melinda/LaKisha) and possibly Gina as well.

He's not leaving anytime soon, Black.

And I'll bet you right now that he lasts longer than your girl, LaKisha.

eh, I'm feeling Quasimodo more than LaKisha anymore.

Ya' know. They really peaked last year. They scored a goofy winner that might sell to a specific niche market but also gained a female whom will probably find more work in film/tv and possibly have success there and of course, the one whom aside from Carrie and Kelly, will be the biggest star to emerge from the show (and could easily surprass them as well). This year will be the year of Sanjaya and someone who goes the way of Fantastia appealing to a small but productive demographic. Blake might do something as a producer using the name value caught on the show but still, it's hard to match with last season's big three.

Guest Queen Leelee

True. Last year was so much better. Even going down to the crap talents like Pickler and Ace, they probably would have gone far this year.

Phil reminds me of the lemurs from Madagascar

Phil looks like a cross between Bill Corgan and Tait Fletcher (from Ultimate Fighter 3).

True. Last year was so much better. Even going down to the crap talents like Pickler and Ace, they probably would have gone far this year.

I think they were saying on idolforums that all the top 12 (except Covais but including Ayla Brown... who I think was the b-ball player) got some sort of record deal.

I think Haley's gone. Which is ok, because that gives her time to fix the saggy boobs before the tour.

No. Haley's bottom three because people are dumb like that but she isn't going yet. Chris or Phil are out the door and it better be Chris.

*-Bottom three

Overall rankings

1. Melinda

2. Blake

3. LaKisha

4. Jordin

5. Haley*

6. Sanjaya

7. Gina

8. Phil*

9. Chris*

I do have to admit, Phil's my second choice, if only because I'm sick of his small, spherical head (but also because he's really bland). Chris I can live with, because I'm always curious about what else he can rip off from JT.

Maybe the bastard is just growing on me but... I actually think Sanjaya was good this week. Not great, but for his norm, it was...exceptional.

What's really bland about this season is how predictable it is. Or maybe I've just not noticed it in past seasons. But here, it seems like everyone sings the same tune.

I agree, i thought his performance was fun, his singing voice was pretty decent, it wasnt a great performance, but I wouldn't even consider the worst of the night... and dancing with Paula was a stroke of showmanship genius. He is gonna get SO MANY WOMEN VOTES for that move alone, guaranteed.

I feel dirty for saying this, but with Sanjaya rocking the white suit last night he reminded me a little of Michael Jackson in the Smooth Criminal video.

Guest Queen Leelee

In terms of singing talent, it's a huge joke. Gina has improved bunches, and was quite good this week. But, she's stopped the poser shit which made her stand out and she looked like a house next to Haley. Thus, she's boring. Oh well.

It's probably for the best, though. Haley will continue whoring it up. And I'll bitch about it.