TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

American Idol

Next year will be even more unbearable with all the Sanjaya wannabes and AI leaving 2-3 talented signers off the final 24 for the sake of comedy characters that catch fire and survives for 6-8 weeks.

Guest Queen Leelee

2-3 talented singers? More like 15-20. Like they've done the last few years.

Season 7 needs some good heels. People I can really cheer for.

Blake was totally exposed tonight, since the beatboxing thing might work one time a show, but when he was out there doing it twice it really gets annoying. That said I think he'll still somehow stagger into the finals due to two things: 1. They need a guy in the finals. 2. The 3 black chicks will all take each other's votes.

No. That's wrong, really wrong. I didn't even watch tonight. Blake should have gone out the door but I pretty much expected LaKisha to go. She doesn't have Melinda's skill or Jordin's youth and "better" looks. Blake survived by virture of being male.

It was still the right choice. This was the final 3 it should have been all season long.

Lakisha peaked with "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going" and she hasn't come close to touching that since. And that was the round of 24. Blake's gone next week any way so it doesn't matter.

I always enjoy the semis for the home visits.

Guest Queen Leelee

Agreed with Mik. LaKisha didn't improve on that all year. Her flaws were shown through the season, and she openly didn't care to change them.

Melinda is the only one I can stand anymore... (nothing against Jordin, but OMG171717171717 is so fucking annoying at this point, and the pimpage hype is even embellished in this area).

Chris should have made Final 4 over Lakisha. It should have been a battle last night between Chris and Blake for 3rd.

I have to wonder...is Blake really gone next week? We've yet to have a shock result really and I think Melinda may well be tossed if Blake comes up with something wild. Jordin is getting the God push, so she's going nowhere.

Yuna, Blake is terrible...you just like him cuz he's gay! :P

Ryan outgays Blake by a long shot. :P And no, I like Blake for his originality and bravery. But the beatboxing stuff? That's just getting old.

haha starvenger's hate for the plastic piggy cracks me up every year! :lol:

I didn't realize I had a streak going for that. Remind me to bring it up next year.

oh yes...every season, including the season she was on, you and I have bantered back and forth about how much we can't stand her...it's kinda funny!

oh yes...every season, including the season she was on, you and I have bantered back and forth about how much we can't stand her...it's kinda funny!

Well, cheers then, for continuing the tradition. :cheers:

Guest Queen Leelee

It looks like Jordin is going to win. Let's just get this miserable season over with.

Well, my girlfriends Aunt said that one of the people on American Idol reminded her of me. So since we don't watch the show, we had to look it up. And yup, Blake looks a lot like me (according to my gf, JUST like me). Just change the hair style and add more facial hair; you have me.

blakelewissp6.jpg

meizzysmallergeoqj9.jpg

medadweddingvu9.jpg

Yuna, Blake is terrible...you just like him cuz he's gay! :P

He's not gay, he's "gangly". :P

Onto this show...

I enjoyed his second performance muchly. The pop-techno genre suits him. Melinda and Jordin, meh, they're snooze-worthy tonight.

Randy gave Blake a back-handed compliment by saying 'When you decide to make an album...' Looks like Randy's already got his winner, and it rhymes with Relinda.