TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

SpoilDown! Smacklers

Batista is horrible period. The show has been better since he hasn't been wrestling.

My screen just went black, but I can still hear the show.

And having Kennedy, the most over heel in the company (save for maybe Edge), as Rumble squash bait is idiotic.

Your reaching BIG TIME...

Umaga/AAE, King Booker, Mr. Kennedy, MVP, Randy Orton, Edge, are all more over then Kenny.

PWInsider were saying that he turned 41 over the past few days as well. It isn't like he's any sort of young guy who just needs time to improve.

PWInsider were saying that he turned 41 over the past few days as well. It isn't like he's any sort of young guy who just needs time to improve.

I can't wait to laugh when they put him over Undertaker for nothing. He'll fall victim to another injury within a year or so.

He's a ticking time bomb, and when he explodes, I can't imagine a much longer wrestling career.

And having Kennedy, the most over heel in the company (save for maybe Edge), as Rumble squash bait is idiotic.

Umaga/AAE, King Booker, Mr. Kennedy, MVP, Randy Orton, Edge, are all more over then Kenny.

He said Kennedy....Referring to the fact that there's pretty much no chance in hell he'll beat Batista.

Either you misread, or I missed something.

He said Kennedy....Referring to the fact that there's pretty much no chance in hell he'll beat Batista.

Yeah I misread... I thought he said Kenny.

Benoit/Chavo was great. These two can always produce solid matches.

By the way, does anybody know why my Smackdown thread was closed? I don't like reading the spoilers(like alot of people) so most weeks, I post a proper thread for the show after it finishes here in the UK(it finishes here before it starts in the US). Why can't we just have both threads, like we use to?

Yeah, Chavo/Benoit was really good. Some will disagree, but I thought it was close to a four star match. Not bad for free TV.

I enjoyed Deuce and Domino. I guess I'm a sucker for heels in biker jackets that talk slang, or something. They should have a tag team name, though...

Nice burn on Johhny Ace.

What was said?

How long before some goof brings a sign that says something along the lines of "Deuce & Domino, I'm gonna pop your Cherry!"?

He said something along the lines of "If Cherry carried a skateboard and had half the talent, she could be head of talent relations." And totally said it casually as well.

Yeah, Chavo/Benoit was really good. Some will disagree, but I thought it was close to a four star match. Not bad for free TV.

I enjoyed Deuce and Domino. I guess I'm a sucker for heels in biker jackets that talk slang, or something. They should have a tag team name, though...

TEAM 2D

I know I said earlier that they wouldn't get over, but in actuality I like Team 2D. They look the part (leather jackets and "Outsiders" looking white-Ts), use slang, and even have a nice simple style and finisher (although the opponent sold it horribly holding his hands up to his face before the move). I just don't know if the crowd will buy it. And Cherry? She's supposed to be the YOUNGER sister? She got older looking the closer the camera got to her.

I know I said earlier that they wouldn't get over, but in actuality I like Team 2D. They look the part (leather jackets and "Outsiders" looking white-Ts), use slang, and even have a nice simple style and finisher (although the opponent sold it horribly holding his hands up to his face before the move). I just don't know if the crowd will buy it. And Cherry? She's supposed to be the YOUNGER sister? She got older looking the closer the camera got to her.

Cherry is still just playing the younger sister of Domino right?

Cole said she's the sister of Domino and the boyfriend of Deuce. Not sure if he said younger sister or not though.

IIRC, Domino introduced her as his "baby sister" on SD!. Maybe I was just imagining it, and I erased it off my DVR so I can't go back and check.

Cherry Blossom is about 10 years past her wwe prime already at 31 yrs old. I'm surprised they even bothered to bring he up and didn't substitute in somebody younger. I have little doubt that she'll be a goner one VKM is bothered enough to notice her for some reason or another.

I can't wait to laugh when they put him over Undertaker for nothing. He'll fall victim to another injury within a year or so.

He's a ticking time bomb, and when he explodes, I can't imagine a much longer wrestling career.

Too bad there's no else 'worthy' of beating him and taking the streak. It would've been perfect for Orton two years ago, but now the candidates are Edge and no one, and Edge doesn't need the rub either. Yeah, a younger star could get the rub, but that obviously could backfire, so at least you're using a top guy like Batista that can make money off of the build to the show. The only way this ends badly is if Taker retires with the streak intact.

Actually, at this point it would be BEST if he retired with the streak and had that as his big legacy. Not that I want him to win the title, but I'd rather he win it (and then drop it over the summer) than lose and break it.

I've never understood why people wanted him to retire with the streak. It could be used as a rub, or a big money-making angle for someone. Instead, he should retire and be recognized as "retired undefeated at Wrestlemania" a few years down the line? Why put him over younger guys all these years, especially over Hunter and Orton, if you're weren't building to anything?

Cherry Blossom is about 10 years past her wwe prime already at 31 yrs old. I'm surprised they even bothered to bring he up and didn't substitute in somebody younger. I have little doubt that she'll be a goner one VKM is bothered enough to notice her for some reason or another.

Well she has a big rack....

What happened to Josh Matthews?

He was, back in 04-05, a real good up-and-comer in the play-by-play department.

I enjoyed how he actually gave a shit about kayfabed pasts and stuff.