TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
k thx

TSM Hall Of Fame

him being ugly too won't change your appearance.

I'm not ugly.

But you are creepy.

It's weird when you see boarders you never interact with/do not recall ever reading their posts acknowledge you like this. My saying that isn't a slight on foleyfan up there—it's just how it is.

On a similar note: Byron the Bulb. He posted a handful of times in 2004, laid low for two years, and is now a recognizable person(a). Clearly, he was taking notes in his downtime.

I spent those two years training intensely. I'd get up every morning at the crack of dawn, read the board, and then write (but not post) replies to every single thread I read. It was a whole lot of work but in the end I'd say it was more than worth it. It made me the poster I am today.

It's weird when you see boarders you never interact with/do not recall ever reading their posts acknowledge you like this. My saying that isn't a slight on foleyfan up there—it's just how it is.

In general, I don't look at the poster's name before reading their post. I recognize some people by their sig, but otherwise if you took all the names and sigs off a page of posts I'd have no idea who typed what. I made my list by thinking of some names that I read all the time, not including a couple who I somewhat dislike.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

It's an acceptable bookstore. I usually find what I want there. What's wrong with it?

I was gonna make a joke in the vein of "Their books aren't in 1080p," but thought better of it. Know my shame, presented before thee.

Borders isn't as cozy as Barnes & Noble as a general rule, but they have some excellent 3-for-2 deals on books you'd actually want to read.

Guest Vitamin X

Plus they have a free membership which is actually useful.

But, it doesn't matter since they use the same three distributors anyways. I prefer Powell's, despite the fact that I am (well about to be a former) a Borders employee.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Isn't our five-year anniversary coming up at the end of the month, according to when all the early registrations are?

Isn't our five-year anniversary coming up at the end of the month, according to when all the early registrations are?
Yeah, but anyone who signed up then has been here longer anyway.

6 years in July. 1/4 of my life Ive wasted on here. YAY!

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

True, because I've been at some Smark-related board longer than five years, but you know me, I can't pass up the opportunity for another self-congratulatory thread.

I'm proud to announce that the TSM Veterans' Committee has conferred, and the following posters are now full members of the TSM Hall of Fame.

Alkeiper

Bruiser Chong

The Man In Blak

Dr. Tom

Crucifixio Jones

ABOBO

MARTYEWR

Lightning Flik

The Last Samurai

Congrats to the TSM Veterans' Committee class of 2007!

On a similar note: Byron the Bulb. He posted a handful of times in 2004, laid low for two years, and is now a recognizable person(a). Clearly, he was taking notes in his downtime.

I like Byron the Bulb. He's too good for this place.

Byron needs his own board.

This series of posts now hangs framed on the wall next to my computer.

I'm proud to announce that the TSM Veterans' Committee has conferred, and the following posters are now full members of the TSM Hall of Fame.

Alkeiper

Bruiser Chong

The Man In Blak

Dr. Tom

Crucifixio Jones

ABOBO

MARTYEWR

Lightning Flik

The Last Samurai

Congrats to the TSM Veterans' Committee class of 2007!

That's a good, solid list of veterans. Makes me feel old though, because maybe three of those guys are still posting.