TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest buffybeast

The Official Terri Hatred Thread

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly
Mom was 35/36-ish and while she didn't have the best face, her body was smokin' and she knew it.

The face is part of the body.

Guest Slingshot Suplex

Terri just doesn't have a really useful reason to be on camera.She still looks decent but I personally wouldn't notice she was gone.

I liked Alexandra York and the York Foundation though.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I really dont care one way or another, but Terri could stop the in ring action and stay in the back as an Interviewer and I'd be happy.  Its when she wrestles when shes at her maximum offensiveness.

Guest evenflowDDT
Paul Heyman said it best when speaking of Perry Saturn's beloved mop, Moppy: "If you were to tie two ballons to that thing, it would look just like Terri."

Terri is grotesque. Even in her "prime" ten years ago, Terri looked like someone nearly beat her to death with the ugly stick. A total skank.

I wouldn't diss Moppy like that.  I seriously have to puke everytime I see Terri because of her ribs... I can't stand it when I see ribs, it's just a total sickly turn-off.  One or two is sorta OK (and Christ, in our American society, probably expected), but with that pic buffybeast showed, with all the ribs... ugh...

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Like I have said on the other millions of threads talking abou t Terri, if Vince loves Terri so much, why not give her an office job? She doesn't contribute anything on-camera, so why keep her there? There's a whole lot of trash that needs to be taken out, and Terri is drawing flies in my opinion. Wrestlers can respect peeople all they want, but Undertaker shouldn't be the damn champion and he shouldn't be given tv time. If they want to set a good example for loyalty, give people the jobs that give them benefits. Bradshaw might be a locker room leader, but the guy doesn't deserve another push. Terri isn't bringing in ratings, bringing in PPV buys or selling merchandise, so she needs to be put in a position where she doesn't have to. I could go on and on, but the fact remains that the WWF is putting people on tv that they want on tv, not the fans.

Guest buffybeast
Like I have said on the other millions of threads talking abou t Terri, if Vince loves Terri so much, why not give her an office job? She doesn't contribute anything on-camera, so why keep her there? There's a whole lot of trash that needs to be taken out, and Terri is drawing flies in my opinion.

Because Vince thinks she's hot and sees that the men react positively to her when she comes out half (or mostly) naked.  Plus, Terri does PR for the company.

Guest converge241

true actually that the horny men in the crowd always pop for her (maybe in more ways that we'd care to think about)..

but i think they could get some nameless wonder out there for the same thing.