TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SWF Clusterfuck Card! Live, January 31!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Tom Flesher presents....
SWF
CLUSTERFUCK

TAPED Wednesday, January 31, from THE PYRAMID in MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE!
AIRING Thursday, February 1!

(5pm PST, 8pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to Ace309)

-arton292.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT – CLUSTERFUCK 2007
COMPETING IN THE CLUSTERFUCK:

* Michael Stephens (ENTRANT #1)
- Jay Hawke
+ Akira Kaibatsu
* Zyon
- Calvin Szechstein
+ Zack Malibu
* Alan Clark
- "Mister Swiss" Victor Herzog
+ Insane Luchador
* MANSON
- Landon Maddix
+ Ricky Barbosa
* Jimmy the Doom
- Matt Myers
+ Johnny Dangerous
* Nighthawk

RUMORED ENTRANTS

The Memphis Eel
The Boston Strangler
Bruce Blank
Wayne Blank
"Big Bully" Bruner
Ghost Machine 2.1 (upgraded via the addition of a back brace)
Charlie "Grappler" Matthews
Ced Ordonez
The Apostle
Bloodshed
Janus
"The Ace" Pierre Donette
Amy Stephens
TORU
KOJI

... and many more!

-> That's right, it's time again for our annual ripoff of the Royal Rumble tradition of crowning the next challenger to the SWF World Championship! The winner of the Clusterfuck will face off against the World Champion, whoever he may be, at From the Fire 2007! Keep in mind, the Clusterfuck winner has only once lost his challenge match!
Rules: The first two wrestlers begin the match in the ring. Every two minutes thereafter, a new wrestler will enter until all twenty entrants have joined the fray. A wrestler is eliminated when he is thrown over the top rope and both his feet touch the floor. When only three wrestlers remain, the over-the-top elimination disappears, and the match becomes a triple threat where the first pin or submission will win the Clusterfuck!
Send to:
* : Send to Ace309
- : Send to HollywoodSpikeJenkins
+ : Send to chirs3

(If anyone without a marker is planning to write, send it to me. And for god's sake send me a PM beforehand.)

SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
"The Beast" Gabriel Drake © vs. Mr. Cold Front Classic JJ Johnson

->
Rules: Standard.
Send to: Ace309

OPENING TAG TEAM ACTION
Wild & Dangerous vs. Cadillac Boys

-> One of the teams that defined the SWF's tag team division takes on a pair of newcomers to the territory who established their names elsewhere. This should be good.
Rules: Standard tag. If you don't use the tag ropes, I'll be a very sad man.
Send to:

Edited by Ace309

Note: Deadline is Wednesday night at 8 PM Eastern. I'm planning to post the show and the following card on THURSDAY to give the markers extra time to handle their workloads (potentially five huge matches each) and to allow for the eventualities that always happen around PPV time.

I'd like like to say that even though I'm writing Matt Myers now I'm still leaving it up to ya'lls imagination to figure out what Myers gimmick of the week will be.

For those who are starting to write the CF before the coming Storm could you give me a PM so I can ask of a favor for storyline terms. Otherwise I'll be promoing for Storm and you'll figure out then.

On the samke token, the OAOAST's ripoff of the Royal Rumble Lethal Rumble will be the previous Sunday. Chances are, that might affect someone in the field (ie. Landon), if not more, so I'd suggest reading that when it's up.

Send the non-fuck matches to me. If I catch another marker online I'll have him help out, but I'll forward it to him.

Thanks!

Edited by Ace309

Look, for the love of God, can we have some fucking Zack Malibu stats in THIS folder please? I mean, I've just looked in the OATTOAST and wherever that thread was with them in at the beginning seems to have gone missing. It's not like Zack doesn't know how to find us. If they aren't up in the next day or so he's coming out to "I've Been Stalking You On MySpace" by Jon B, and getting Bushwhacker Luke'd.

Jesus! it still took me forever to find Zack's stats for 'Zack Malibu'. If anyone else needs them here they are.

Name:

Zack Malibu

Height:

5'11

Weight:

200 lbs.

Hometown:

Providence, Rhode Island

Alignment (heel, face, tweener):

Face...we think.

Stable affiliation (if any):

Is responsible for the arrival of The Wildcards (Bruce Blank, Todd Cortez and Bloodshed), but is not an active part of that stable. Formerly led popular OAOAST stable The In Crowd with retired superstars EvenflowDDT, The Superstar, and Alison.

Wrestling style (brawler, cruiserweight, technical, all-rounder, etc.):

Extremely well rounded. Technically proficient, can take to the air, brawl with the best of them...whatever the situation calls for.

Theme music:

"Getting Away With Murder" by Papa Roach.

Entrance Style (what color pyro, spotlights, etc.):

As the opening bass line strikes, the lights in the arena drop, with the entrance ramp illuminated in blue and gold. As the guitar melody starts, a shower of gold pyro goes off on either side of the ramp, showering Zack Malibu with sparks as he walks out. Once in the ring, Malibu will more often than not play to the crowd, even momentarily, by climbing the ropes, throwing his arms up, and things of that nature.

Entrance attire (sunglasses, robe, jacket, etc):

A sleeveless ring jacket with a hood, similar to AJ Styles.

Ring attire:

Semi-short tights, typically blue and white or blue and gold. Boots with kickpads, taped wrists, , knee and elbow pads.

Finishing Move(s) (try to keep it to 1 or 2):

School's Out (superkick, Sweet Chin Music style)-named as such by CWM in the early days of the OAOAST due to Malibu's penchant for teen high school sitcoms. A very powerful superkick that is responsible for many of Malibu's wins.

Angle Slam-the finisher of the company's namesake, Anglesault. Since having the torch pass to him by AS, Malibu has taken to using some of the former World Champions moveset as tribute, namely the Angle Slam and the rolling German Suplex combo.

Falling Star Driver-Fisherman's Cradle into Piledriver. Rarely used these days, but still capable of being a finisher for Malibu. Zack debuted this move during his "dark days" and his feud with Crystal. The opponent is lifted a la a fisherman buster or suplex, but rather than fall back or down, the opponent is cradled in front of Malibu and dropped down on their neck and head. Deadly.

California Dream-Dragon Sleeper. Another move, this one named after one of Malibu's favorite shows. It's a submission finisher and has won him matches, but it's the rarest move in his arsenal.

Signature Moves:

Zack Attack-Shining Wizard. A hard running, leaping knee strike, targeted towards the head of the opponent.

Trendsetter-sleeperhold drop. Starts out as the typical sleeper, but then Malibu drops the opponent to the mat on the back of their head.

P.O.P. Drop-fisherman buster. Lift for a fisherman suplex, but drop like a brainbuster.

Rolling Suplex Combination-As mentioned, Malibu lifted the Rolling German Suplexes from Anglesault, but will also put his own twist on it. Rolling Germans into a Dragon Suplex, Rolling Germans into a release half nelson suplex...depending on the situation, Malibu could take someone down with anything he desires.

Basic moveset:

Hard hitting, technical, aerial...Malibu does it all. These are just some basic manuevers that you'll always see.

Chops

Hard slaps

Right jabs

Suplexes (he's not Taz, but he's got variety)

Flying legdrop

Enzugiri

Diving Corner Splash

Reverse DDT

Missle Dropkick

Malibu is also capable and willing to do high-risk springboard moves, out of the ring dives, etc.

Manager/valet/sidekick

Current girlfriend Candie is at home, expecting the couples first baby!

Catchphrases/Trademark gestures

"You don't have to love me, you don't have to like me, but you WILL respect me!"

"Good for business, bad for you."

History/Background/Career Highlights:

Besides Anglesault, the company namesake, Zack Malibu is the most recognizable face in OAOAST history. Arriving just as the company began taking off in 2002, Malibu made waves by immediately targeting Anglesault and the AWO . To counter the "stable mentality" at the time, Malibu formed The In Crowd with then-rival EvenflowDDT, newcomer The Superstar, and Evenflow's girlfriend Alison. As time wore on, the stable broke apart, with Evenflow becoming overcome by his death match wars with Sandman, and Superstar growing a huge ego and breaking out of his original sidekick/towel boy role. Alison wound up at the side of Zack Malibu, and revealed her feelings on the night of Anglemania II...the same night that Malibu finally uphended rival Anglesault for the OAOAST World Title.

Now the champion, Malibu had to deal with the pressure of it all, as he was now the company poster boy. Anglesault turned face soon after the loss, admitting his respect for Malibu and telling him to run with the ball. It was tougher than ever, as Malibu faced betrayal in the form of Stephen Joseph Popick, who turned on him and eventually managed to turn Evenflow and Sandman into reluctant partners targeting Zack. Malibu also faced the loss of Alison, who was driven from the company by Alix Spezia, the then-girlfriend of Malibu's newest rival, Northstar, formerly known as Shattered Dreams. Malibu and Northstar had one of the early classic bouts in company history, an Iron Man Match that went over an hour, and nearly saw Malibu lose the title. In August, Malibu lost the title at Angleslam to Calvin Szechstein, the leader of Totally Endorsed...a group of wrestlers who were sponsored by some of the most powerful corporations and labels in the world. The TE valet, Candie, wound up sick of her employers mistreatment of her, and ran to Zack's side. Eventually the two wound up an item, and Malibu recaptured his title from Calvin at Anglemania III.

After Anglemania III, Malibu defended the belt against new rival (and former TE member) Sly Sommers, but a change was in the air, as Malibu seemed more protective of his title, going to great lengths to keep it. When Crystal, the popular Female Phenom became the number one contender, Malibu snapped, desperate to keep her away from his belt. He formed The Thrillogy with former rival Calvin, and Hoff, and the trio wreaked havoc upon the company. After submitting in War Games to Crystal, Malibu went into Angleslam the defending champion once again...this time in the first (and so far, only) Survive Or Surrender cage match, where a roof and the absence of a door would keep any other parties out of the ring. The result was a bloody war, including Malibu cutting Crystal open with the referee's belt buckle, until she was able to make the champion tap, and capture the biggest prize in wrestling.

From there, Malibu took his frustrations out on all other female members of the roster, usually doing terribly. The Thrillogy split apart in the midst of an attack on Hoff that all blamed on Malibu (it turned out to be Chris Stevens after all, and is something that leads to the Malibu/Hoff tension to this day). He forged an alliance with fellow "Originals" Tony Brannigan and Dan Black, dubbing themselves The Original Elite, and the trio captured the World Tag Team Titles under the provision any two of the three could defend them. Malibu was a part of the duo that lost the belts to Chicks Over Dicks, and that was enough to have Black T deem him expendable, turning on him in brutal fashion and attacking Candie as well. Malibu recovered, and returned for vengeance against Black T and new (old) ally CWM, aided by Caboose (Malibu's biggest supporter in the company) and the returning Some Guy. Malibu's team defeated the new Original Elite at Anglemania IV, and a month later Malibu succeeded in getting vengeance on Dan Black (who was the one who attacked Candie).

This marked the return of the Global Party Exchange to the company with a new "outlook" on things. The outspoken Scotty Static spoke of a revolution, and that many backstage were tired of the "same old, same old" from the veterans. The GPX hooked up with Drek Stone, who felt Malibu had been ducking him, and together the seeds were sewn for the Civil War, with Malibu scrambling to unite the Originals to defend the company against the Upstarts contingent. Angleslam proved to be Malibu's downfall once again, as Drek soundly defeated Zack, and then left the company. Politics came into play when Stone, as well as Hoff, left the federation in a huff, the latter vacating the OAOAST World Title Zack defended so proudly at one time. Malibu took the role of company leader both behind the scenes as well as in front of it, but could seemingly do no right no matter what he tried. A chink in the armor of the Upstarts (at this point led by Peter Knight and Axel) took place at Zero Hour, when Zack captured the HI-YAH Heavyweight Title from Upstart Christian Wright. Since then, Malibu has treated the title on equal ground as the OAOAST Title, traveling the world to defend it, and successfully retaining it in an amazing Two For The Money match at Anglemania V, which also guaranteed him an OAOAST World Title Shot anytime in the next year.

The war with the GPX was not over with, as Static and Jax, along with fellow Upstart Jamie O'Hara formed their own group, dubbed "The Hooligans" by Caboose. Revealing their respect for Malibu's efforts, they made life even more of a hell for him, attacking him at every corner, including one brutal parking lot attack that saw O'Hara put his head through a car window. Stating that things "weren't fun anymore", The Hooligans said that they wanted the "old, unpredictable" Zack Malibu to try and come at them. Malibu did as asked, and became aided by three mysterious masked men, revealed to be former SWF Superstar Todd Cortez, and currently SWF competitors Bruce Blank and Bloodshed. Using the name The Wildcards, they've aided Zack, albeit by using excessive force that has even seen Malibu question their true motives in all this. It's an action that has turned all eyes to Malibu, making him the most controversial star in the company at this time, whehter he wants to be or not.

I demand that Landon tells us who won the Lethal Rumble so I don't have to trawl through the OAOAST again.

Zack Wins, Landon is the last guy eliminated

and oh yeah Bruce Blank is kicked out of the OAOAST after a brutal loss to Zack Malibu (who CHEATED!! :angry: )

That concludes the "SWF relevant" portion of the Lethal Rumble I do believe.

I demand that Landon tells us who won the Lethal Rumble so I don't have to trawl through the OAOAST again.

You mean 'trawl through a show with twice as many active writers and about three times the content the 'Fuck'll have', surely? Because, if you didn't, you maybe should have.

Does anyone have a copy of the 02 and 01 Fucks? Or at least can tell me what number Sarp and Grand Slam were when they won?

You mean 'trawl through a show with twice as many active writers and about three times the content the 'Fuck'll have', surely? Because, if you didn't, you maybe should have.

Does anyone have a copy of the 02 and 01 Fucks? Or at least can tell me what number Sarp and Grand Slam were when they won?

I was more referring to the fact that I can't work out where the hell anything is in that folder. But if you want to bring the subject up no, I don't want to trawl through a show that big either. And twice as many active writers means nothing if they're all Chance Silver-esque (and bear in mind I've seen the stats thread now before you start denying anything too hard) ;)

So who is planning on showing for the 'Fuck? I want to but, uh, it's the 30th and yyyeeaaahhhh... I'd have bloody stumps for fingers if I did show.

So who is planning on showing for the 'Fuck? I want to but, uh, it's the 30th and yyyeeaaahhhh... I'd have bloody stumps for fingers if I did show.
Well ... erm... it's not happening this year, I sat down and I tried, I got through Mike, Zyon and like 2 more but that's all I've got and little time to write in - which is a shame cause I had a really awesome gimmick picked out for Myers. There is also the fact that Mike is writing and well I've never beaten Mike which may also explain why I'm just mentally blocked (and tied up at work)

Then again Matt Myers winning the Clusterfuck? No one would ever believe that - I mean does the Brooklyn Brawler win the Rumble?

So do to the above comments, would asking for a fed wise extension be out of the question (Especially since I'm game to write the match and have it planned out, it's just that there is no time).