TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SWF Clusterfuck Card! Live, January 31!

I demand that Landon tells us who won the Lethal Rumble so I don't have to trawl through the OAOAST again.

You mean 'trawl through a show with twice as many active writers and about three times the content the 'Fuck'll have', surely? Because, if you didn't, you maybe should have.

Does anyone have a copy of the 02 and 01 Fucks? Or at least can tell me what number Sarp and Grand Slam were when they won?

I was more referring to the fact that I can't work out where the hell anything is in that folder. But if you want to bring the subject up no, I don't want to trawl through a show that big either. And twice as many active writers means nothing if they're all Chance Silver-esque (and bear in mind I've seen the stats thread now before you start denying anything too hard) ;)

Oh, don't worry. My comment was on how arduously long the show is too. A double knock on SWF and OAOAST, which as someone who's spent far too long in both I am most entitled to make, even if the only person who'll get it is Bruce. And maybe Zack, if he ever comes near here.

Now, seeing as Zyon has already asked, is there any chance of that extension? I'm down to the final two entrants and it's looking quite good, but I'm not going to have the internet much longer because I'm tired as fuck. I should only need until 4 or 5 Eastern, although extra would be magnificent. Otherwise, nothing. The show's going up Thursday as it is, so I don't see as it should be a huge problem. Especially if no-one is showing. :P Make it happen someone, I'll wake up early just incase. Ta!

Who says I'm writing, Bruce?

Well, I do actually. In fact I've finished, and Tom Flesher WILL hate me. In fact, he'll probably disqualify me on the grounds of being too much like Ash Ketchum, so I doubt y'all will need to worry about my contribution.

Can I just point out though that I'm going to London for the weekend on Friday morning and don't get back til Tuesday evening, so I'll probably be in a state of suspense for well beyond the weekend.

Or maybe I'll just go and look at the cage dancers in the Electric Ballroom and the cute girls in the shops around Camden Market.

It's 1am. Can you tell?

Landon, can we have the Raccoons theme as our tag team entrance music?

Ugh. Sorry. I'm working 12s, still.

So, yeah, everyone can have until, say, 7 PM tomorrow. This will probably push the show back a day.

Well, maybe there's still hope then. I have everything planned out but, you know, the actual writing process is the bitch of it all. Oh well, it's worth a shot.

Guest PimpDaddySarp
Does anyone have a copy of the 02 and 01 Fucks? Or at least can tell me what number Sarp and Grand Slam were when they won?

Both matches are on this board, too lazy to look, but they are posted around either Jan. '05 posts or Jan. '04...pretty sure its '05 so look there.

I was 18th in my Clusterfuck.

And man did that suck.

Well, I do actually. In fact I've finished, and Tom Flesher WILL hate me. In fact, he'll probably disqualify me on the grounds of being too much like Ash Ketchum, so I doubt y'all will need to worry about my contribution.

Ah, those were the days. writing super-long Clusterfuck matches and running around like an ass with that stupid Pokemon-themed character.

And yeah, writing like I used to is pretty much an instant DQ, considering how hated I was by everyone. :P

you're gay. (for sending me a match that long)

I can say that now cause I'm inactive and a marker. Bitch.

Nah, I think homophobic slurs are still politically incorrect.

*ba dum shish*

Ah, those were the days. writing super-long Clusterfuck matches and running around like an ass with that stupid Pokemon-themed character.

And yeah, writing like I used to is pretty much an instant DQ, considering how hated I was by everyone. :P

Ash is Akira? :huh:

Ash is Akira? :huh:

Haha, nah... though I thought the :P face was supposed to show I wasn't being serious.

Still, I'm interested in seeing how the 'Ol Clusterfuck turns out this year. The field looks as talented as in years past.

You should come back, Craven... you still owe me a job from '03... ;)

Heh, I've been thinking of it, WC, but the only problem in my way is the time commitment. Hell, I even have stats all set-up and ready to go.I know I can still crank out 4-5000 word matches, but I'm not sure if I've got the time to do so.

EDIT: Actually, didn't realize you guys switched to one show a week. That might work.

Well, Tom still hasn't read our match yet, so I'm guessing that either he's busy, in which case, your answer would be when Tom gets around to it, or we've been auto-jobbed, in which case, your answer would be when Tom gets around to it.

Sorry. I'm going to make sure stuff goes up today. The Clusterfuck itself has proven difficult to mark, as I planned, and I was waiting on a few things from other people.

So, the plan is tonight.