TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CWMwasmurdered

20,000 is quite a big number. But not so impressive when you consider our sheriff. He's the man who once downed 20,001 sasparillas over the course of a year. Now I've seen the bravest of desperados get blown away with the rest of the tumbleweeds at the thought of 1,000 of 'em. But 20,001, now that here's somethin' else. That's our sheriff, he couldn't catch a criminal if the dude walked up and done turned himself in, but he can sure drink with the best of 'em.

20,000 is quite a big number. But not so impressive when you consider our sheriff. He's the man who once downed 20,001 sasparillas over the course of a year. Now I've seen the bravest of desperados get blown away with the rest of the tumbleweeds at the thought of 1,000 of 'em. But 20,001, now that here's somethin' else. That's our sheriff, he couldn't catch a criminal if the dude walked up and done turned himself in, but he can sure drink with the best of 'em.

This has run its course.

That was the best thing about this thread.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Interests: Sports, Partying, Flip Cup, oil can harry, the barbeez, madison county

Favorite Music: country and 80's

Favorite TV Shows: nip/tuck, one tree hill, smallville, friday night lights, family guy, the old tgif lineup

Favorite Movies: super troopers, Bad boys II

Favorite Books: hate reading

Favorite Quotes: Hey your drunk...Hey your sexy