TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Decemberists

WON News + Notes, 29th January Issue

I explained a couple weeks ago how the MITB isn't needed anymore since the past two winners used them in the two best ways possible.

Here's one that hasn't been done yet: The guy who gets the contract uses it later that night during the main event.

This is actually the best suggestion I've seen in quite sometime; it promotes a mid-carder instantly, and sets up two feuds already for that guy: one with the guy he just took it off of, and the second with the former champ (Cena/Bats). As long as that guy's not Hogan...or Khali, this is a cool idea. Kennedy would make this work, after tonight's performance. The definetly need something to spice up this WM with no real well developed heels/feuds (other than the overdone edge vs. Cena)

Am I the only one that would mark the fuck out if Matt Hardy won MITB and then cashed it later that night against new WWE Champion Edge?

No. You and the sixty other girls who type in aqua will have your collective orgasm, although every other person out there will groan, and not out of satisfaction.

So you're complaining that he got the colour of your font wrong, and NOT that he thinks you're a teenage girl?

Incidentally, I'd mark the fuck out too.

I think Matt Hardy could be WWE Champion...but he'd need to get a major rebuild up. I suppose the Hardyz reunion could be called the start of that, since he can be seen as a legit threat in the ring again. He has a good look, and is decent on the mic.

The problem is that he was made such a bitch when he came back to feud with Edge. If they had kept him as the "renegade outlaw who isn't under contract, out for revenge", it would've been a lot better than having him come out with Vince McMahon and "rejoin WWE".

So you're complaining that he got the colour of your font wrong, and NOT that he thinks you're a teenage girl?

Something like that... I don't really give a shit what some jackoff on the internet thinks about me. So yeah... I guess I was pretty much just complaining about the color remark.

"Colour?" Damn limeys...

I can see Jeff getting such a push at some point, but not Matt. He will always be persona non grata in the main event scene for a variety of reasons, and to be honest I don't think he'd be over enough to justify it.

Yeah, the WWE loves giving 'over the top bumping former drug heads that women get their panties moist over' the title. Jeff has the best shot because he comes from the Shawn Michaels mold in every way. Except he has zero ability to cut a promo that makes sense. He's the Ultimate Warrior of the roster when it comes to that.

Neither Hardy should ever get near the World Title. When Mattitude was huge on Smackdown and they were scrambling for anyone to be a champion, yeah that was the perfect time to build Matt but they dropped it onto the floor. Now, he's nothing more than the veteran guy the people will cheer for and watch lose every damn feud until they get bored and fire him.

ETA: Added in former because I forgot it and Lushus reminded me.

to Jeff's credit, apparently he isn't a druggie anymore and he's showing up to events on time, following the rules, etc. etc....too bad his ringwork is lacking as compared to how it used to be because of the negative stuff!

The only problem I see with Jeff in the ring now is his conditioning is shot. He gets winded like 30 seconds into a match. Hell sometimes he looks winded after his entrance. That was one of his problems in TNA, he would just wear out way too early for someone performing the moves he performs.