TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

"Aqua Teen Hunger Force" movie trailer up

Yep, that's right, an ATHF movie is coming out theatrically 3/23/07. Oh, Neal Peart and Bruce Campbell are the movie.

check out the trailer here

It's going to get less clearance than MST3K: The Movie though. I'll be really shocked if it gets a wide release. Happy, but shocked.

It's going to get less clearance than MST3K: The Movie though. I'll be really shocked if it gets a wide release. Happy, but shocked.

But they got the TW machine behind it.

The movie announcer guy: "And this chicken"

The chicken: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LMFAO

IGN has clips and interviews up

I'm seeing a 7 something showing tomorrow night.

Just came back from it. It's pretty funny, though it does drag in parts. I'd give it 3 out of 4. If you like the show, then you'll like the movie. If not, then you'll think it's the worst movie ever made.

Stuff to look for/Highlights/Spoilers:

We learn that Frylok is actually a woman.

Bruce Campbell is in it-for a few minutes.

Dr. Weird, The Plutonians, and Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past are the main villains. CGOCP pretty much steals the show.

Space Ghost has a cameo.

Meatwad reveals two new forms. One is of an office building, the other is of a giant robot.

There's a techno song called "I Like Your Booty (But I'm Not Gay)"

Mastadon appear in the beginning as concession stand food, and do a song about bad theatre ettiquette-and the horrible things they will do to you if you misbehave. It's awesome.

CGOCP and one of the Plutonians make out-twice.

CGOCP humps various things.

Carl is tormented. It wouldn't be ATHF if that didn't happen.

There's a reference to Wilco's Yankee Foxtrot Hotel album.

Phil Collin's In The Air Tonight figures into it.

Fred Armisen plays a Time Travelling Abe Lincoln.

Chris Kattan plays an alien slice of Watermellon called "Walter Mellon", who's the Aqua Teens father.

The Mooninites, MC Pee Pants, and the Rabbot all appear in it.

Meatwad has a Powerpuff Girls parachute.

Neal Pert from Rush is in it. He has a drum solo which ressurects a dead Meatwad.

Tina Fey has a cameo in the end as a 9 foot tall burrito who is the Aqua Teens mother.

So again, if your a fan, you'll like it. Oh, the theatre was packed, and we got to see the Transformers trailer. Also, the only guy who didn't like the movie was seemed to be in his 50's. The rest of the theatre loved it, and there was actually applause when it ended.

All in all, a good time was had by most.

It was alright, I just didn't like how they used the german alien and his green buddy so much. The robot also gets pretty damn old quick. I wish they had more use of the other characters in the series since they had more than enough time to do it.

The best part was the beginning with the death metal junk food threatening the audience.

Just came back from a packed theatre of 11 people but it was awesome..especially the concesssion death metal beginning..great way to kill 87 minutes...

Whow, sounds like its bombing (was that a pun?) over in the states :(

I don't think thats the case. None of the major theaters around me are showing the movie. I had to go to a theater that shows the movies that don't get enough press, to watch it. There was only about 8 other people there...BUT THE MOVIE ROCKED!

Carl: WHAT THE FUCK!?

I hope the limited theatre release means a quicker transfer to DVD...

Knowing Adult Swim...probably not.

I hope the limited theatre release means a quicker transfer to DVD...

Knowing Adult Swim...probably not.

That'd blow, UK sucks for getting the things America doesn't want

What the heck is up with this limited release? I'm in the NY/NJ area, and none of the well known theatres in my area have it. There is one theatre, but it's a 15 minute drive to get there. If not, I would have to head into New York City to see it....

The local multiplex didn't have Hot Fuzz, but they had this one, so me and the better half went to see it on Saturday. Funny stuff. I kinda want to see it again, mostly because I remember there being a bunch of funny parts but I can't remember what they were (aside from the intro)

sounds like its bombing (was that a pun?) over in the states

It cost very little to make.

Well yeah since it's basically glorified flash animation, but on average there's 3 people seeing it in the few cinemas that took up the reel, still sounds like its not going as well as I thought it would over there. No chance in hell of it being released over in the UK from the sounds of it, probably won't even make DVD release.