TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

No Way Out tickets

So I have been considering attending No Way Out at Staples Center for a while. Tickets, good ones, were available as of a few weeks ago. Now, according to Ticketmaster, the are sold out, so I guess I waited too long.

Does anyone happen to have a spare I can purchase?

Matt have they played any commericals for the show yet? Like on tv or over the radio? Before NWO 2004 happen, like a month or two ago, they're was an ad on the radio for it and it spoiled the main event which was Eddie vs Brock for the title. Has any ad ran for the show said what the main event would be?

I don't knowScroby. I only listen to the radio in the car. Otherwise, it's my computer for music.

LJ, you said you didn't have the means to go... I hope you can figure out some way. I haven't seen you in almost 3 years anyway. Damn, time flies.

Guest Princess Leena
Hey Matt, I got a spare ticket to No Way Out if your interested

Hey, you know you're willingly going to this show with Matt Young, right.

Matt have they played any commericals for the show yet? Like on tv or over the radio? Before NWO 2004 happen, like a month or two ago, they're was an ad on the radio for it and it spoiled the main event which was Eddie vs Brock for the title. Has any ad ran for the show said what the main event would be?

I saw an ad or two during raw the other night.

I saw an ad or two during raw the other night.

But did it spoil the main event?

Supposidely, it's going to be HBK and Cena Vs Batista and The Undertaker. But that's just a rumor.

LOLZ.

Yeah I read the thread right after and immedietely slapped my forehead.

This is what I get for not checking the wrestling boards for two days.

Supposidely, it's going to be HBK and Cena Vs Batista and The Undertaker. But that's just a rumor.

LOLZ.

Yeah I read the thread right after and immedietely slapped my forehead.

This is what I get for not checking the wrestling boards for two days.

Oh... I wouldn't have known had you not told me. I was "LOL"ing because I thought you were using sarcasm and were already aware.