TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

The Real Maxx Payne Documentary

Anyone know anything about why it hasn't been released and what is allegedly on the video? I tried doing a google search after seeing the trailer but didn't find much. Maybe HTQ or someone would know a little more about it.

I guess...I just can't see people getting that excited about dirt on Duke Droese and Aldo Montoya.

Martha Hart already exposed the dirt about Duke Droese.

He was fond of GHBing young women and if I remember correctly, young Justin Hawk Bradshaw taught him a lesson at some point.

Well, part of the documentary eludes to a lot of Kliq-esque antics going on, and even though it isn't the same EXACT enviornment today, I think it would be fairly interesting to see what the Kliq was doing behind the scenes back then and compare that to what we hear about them now-a-days from Meltzer.

Well, part of the documentary eludes to a lot of Kliq-esque antics going on, and even though it isn't the same EXACT enviornment today, I think it would be fairly interesting to see what the Kliq was doing behind the scenes back then and compare that to what we hear about them now-a-days from Meltzer.

Blow and Sunny, mostly in that order.

Guest DogOn

Its his footage from his camera, so I don't know how the WWE could stop it. And I'd love to see it.

Its his footage from his camera, so I don't know how the WWE could stop it. And I'd love to see it.

Because it's footage from backstage at their shows........basically Vince and everyone in his video could sue him for showing these things without their permission. It'll never see the light of day, well unless he's going to die and knows it and then puts out out because he doesn't care about being sued 500 times.

How could anyone NOT want to see this? I remember at one point, you could go to his website and view the trailer and there was even a release date scheduled, but then all the crap about the lawsuit came about and now it'll probably never get released.

How could anyone NOT want to see this? I remember at one point, you could go to his website and view the trailer and there was even a release date scheduled, but then all the crap about the lawsuit came about and now it'll probably never get released.

I'd like to see it released because you know the person who'd be most pissed is Shawn Michaels......I'm sure it has him doing some rather unsavory things on it.

I think the only way anyone could possibly see it at this point is if you actually know Maxx Payne and he lets you see it. He would be sue'd out his ass by the Vince and whoever else if he released that video.