TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Blank

HeldDOwn booking FEb 8th

H1 Grand Prix Qualifying Tournament Round 1

James Blonde Vs Jumbo

the winner of this match faces Ramone Guterrez for the spot in the H1 Grand Prix tournament

Lumberjack Match

James Wolfenstein Vs Asmodai

Wolfenstein is still working with more or less one good arm but he's still bound and determined to get his revenge on Gibraltar, Saint Andrew and anyone else who's been attacking him - which brings us to Asmodai, the Foot Solider who's so far run away every time he's had a match scheduled with the Lone Wolf. Enter the Lumberjacks - five guys on each side with the express purpose of keeping the two men in the ring. Will Gibraltar be one of the lumberjacks? Will Bill Neilson?

Also: An update on the H1 Grand Prix qualifiers from around the world (Done)

Match

The Freebird Vs the Sadist (Done)

Thursday the colorful & powerful Freebird made his debut, but it seems to have ruffled some feathers both with the fans and the boys in the back, despite being a clean match and the Freebird being respectful towards everyone. Suspicious have been hinted at but no one has come right out and said what they were talking about. Maybe tonight is the night

if I have time

Ramone & "Big" Dave Vs Venom & Discovery

like you don't know the story here by now - fun fact, El Esperito, Supernova & Space Phaero will all be unavailable on Thursday as they compete in the latter rounds of the HI-YAH: Mexico and HI-GATE H1 Grand prix qualifying tournaments, so hopefully interferance should be at a minimum.

-FIRST ROUND MATCHES IN THE TOURNAMENT FOR THE VACANT OAOAST X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

James Riggs (with Staci) vs. Otaku II (with Ayane Mitsui and "The Sheriff" Tony Capella)

Jamie O'Hara vs Reject

Edited by alfdogg
Added my match.

Melody will search out men dumb enough to take her on as a manager.

The SCM will represent the voice of the streets, as they discuss what it's like to be the shortest reigning tag team champions in OAOAST history.

And Chicks Over Dicks will have what is likely to be a very short match with Los Conquestiadors. So short, this post may be longer then the actual match.

Um, I'm really sorry guys, I've been mega busy and just found out Otaku was booked. I have a promo that I just randomly wrote with some time on the train, though, so...

A: who would I send it to?

B: Is it too late?

if it is too late, I'm really sorry, I was stupid and forgot to check the board. No biggie

masked man of mystery!

answers to your questions

A: KingPK

B No, not too late

Thanks! Sorry about this

Sign in to follow this