TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

Carbonated drinks.

I don't know if it was just a limited time or thing but that Mountain Dew Game Fuel was one of the worst sodas I've tasted in a long time. I like Code Red and I sort of like regular Mountain Dew and Livewire but that Game Fuel shit was just terrible.

I was a big fan of Mountain Dew Grape aka Pitch Black. They released it in Canada around Halloween 2005 (though it had been available as a Darth Vader themed Slurpee the previous May) and I guess at that same time, there was a Pitch Black II in the states that was awful (too sour).

Yeah, fuck Game Fuel.

Code Red is still readily available here, but none of the other mods (except the Taco Bell exclusive, Baja Blast). I too enjoyed Pitch Black.

Livewire was good, but really was a summer beverage. Shit tasted like otter pops. I don't often get wistful over sodas, but that taste reminded me of catching fireflys and building treehouses when I was a kid.

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and jump on the Game Fuel hatred bandwagon. My favorite Dew flavor is still the original, but I'd never had one that I hated until that god-forsaken Game Fuel.

Vanilla Coke is alright out of the can when its icy cold, but its awful otherwise, especially out of a plastic bottle. My favorite way to make it is to essentially just make a float with coke and vanilla ice cream. Just let it melt a little, its pretty good that way.

Anyone like cream soda?

I never see anyone drink it but me. It's right next to the root beer, which I also like, but rarely see anyone else drink either. Cream soda also makes a kickass float. Most sodas do, really. Dr. Pepper and Orange are my favorite non traditionals.

I really like cream soda but for some reason I don't get it more than once or twice a year.

Do any of the big soda companies still make strawberry soda? I used to drink that every day in middle school but then I got sick of it and haven't had it in years. I want to try some solely for nostalgia's sake.

My friends and I had a Mountian Dew drinking contest in third period today. Rules were simple, person to consume the most Mountain Dew in the 40 minute period won. If you piss you lose, or if you throw up you lose. I had to stop at 60 ounces because I felt like shiiiiit. that was good enough for second place. The winner had about 65. (we were just sort of guessing. I finished two and a half 24 ounce bottles, so 60 ounces. He finished a bit more than me, we called it 65). After the period ended and I lost though, I immediately went to take a giant piss and I felt fine again. I had the lead with about 10 minutes to go, but then that kid just started fucking pouring it on.

Things I have chugged that I thought were impressive:

1. 64 ounce Gatorade (Orange)

2. 57.5 ounce water

3. pitcher of beer on a bet (I am going to guess it was 60-72 ounces)

The draught beer was the only beer I had to drink all night and tears were coming down my face half way through. I belched and pissed for almost an hour (not continuous, mind you) afterward. One other time, me and two friends decided to bong 6 beers in a two-funnel, three-pronged beer bong contraption we made. Unbeknownst to me, the other two kept their thumbs in their respective tubes and that left 6 beers to channel right through me. I pissed my pants that night.

Guest Vitamin X

Depending on the beer, that's not hard. I have also done the 64oz Gatorade (the Glacier Freeze, on a hot summer day in Southern California in a car with no a/c all day, it's pretty fucking easy). The pitcher of beer is easy also, although it's Pabst, so it's not exactly like I'm slamming down an IPA or anything. I'm fairly sure that would be a lot harder. Like chugging a 2 liter of Coke, or even worse, Sprite. THAT would be more impressive, just because of all the carbonation.

Guest Michael Myers Resplendent
Jalepeno Krunchers FTW.

YESSSSS

Now that's a fucking chip.

I like chocolate and I like soda but chocolate soda just seems wrong.

Canfield's Chocolate Fudge!

We always have this at my grandmother's house for Day-After-Christmas and Memorial Day and so forth. It's not even that good, we just drink it because we drank it as kids. Ironic soft drink consumption.

Like chugging a 2 liter of Coke, or even worse, Sprite.

A 12oz can of Sprite will win you a belching contest.

nonononono Diet 7-Up. I stand by this. Should we ever meet at some possible "TSM Olympics," I will beat you in a burping contest with Cool Spot by my side.

I was a four year running Orem High Root Beer chugging champion for our Spirit Bowl competition between the grade levels. 2 liters, no spilling. I could down 3/4 of it in one chug season, rip a huge belch then down the rest of it.

My freshman year the seniors thought I'd cheated somehow so they forced me to take on the senior who took second place in a 20 oz drink off, I downed it, and the other kid threw up immediately afterwards. Watching a kid puke pure soda is something to see.

Yeah it is.

Once when I was about 10, I had a terrible stomach virus, and puked up anything I swallowed. My dad was like "Here drink some 7-Up, it'll make you feel better." Not understanding the concept, I drank the entire 2 liter. I puked it down a six story interior stairwell.

The acoustics were absolutely insane.

My best (or worst) puking story would be puking in the middle of a crowded McDonalds when I was 9 or 10. I had been sick the previous night but I managed to keep the crackers and ginger ale I ate for breakfast down so I thought I was fine. I wasn't.

Guest Desensitized

Spin-off!

One time I mixed Squirt with lemon seltzer water and God is my witness they cancelled each other out and it just tasted like plain water

It should be "God as my witness", since you're the one usually pointing out such things.

I've put pepper in Dr. Pepper.

You know what I haven't had in a long time? A good old fashioned suicide. Think I'll do that next time I'm at a soda fountain.

Guest Desensitized

I think it's "as God is my witness." That whole post is a mess. I don't know why I was in such a hurry to post that.

I used to get suicide sno-cones at the county fair a lot. I haven't had a sno-cone in ages, either.

I've always said it "with God as my witness", but I suppose either way makes sense.

All these threads are converging, because now I've thought about Josta for the first time in years... the first energy drink I ever knew about, and I first saw it at am/pm.

Guest Desensitized

The partitioning of Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread is kind of fun. It's like carving up a turkey.