TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

I am starting a TSM Wiki

http://tsmpedia.wiki-site.com

TSMpedia! It's like Wikipedia except all about this board and whatever the fuck else you want to post about. I would appreciate it if the esteemed posters of this board could contribute. That would be nice. Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT IT'S CALLED TSMPEDIA NOW LEAVE THIS POST ALONE AND DON'T TRY TO EDIT IT AGAIN ADMINS. CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE BACK TOO.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

This might be a good idea if it's heavily moderated. It could be like an FAQ for new people who come here that aren't Rayco.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
This is what it's like to watch a rocket explode on the launchpad

Thats a sensitive subject considering that happened this past week and it kept one of Directv's new HD satellites from launching..

How many people died?

This is what it's like to watch a rocket explode on the launchpad

Thats a sensitive subject considering that happened this past week and it kept one of Directv's new HD satellites from launching..

How many people died?

None considering the launch platform was out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
Initial reports after Tuesday's failure indicated that satellite television provider DirecTV's HD rollout plans would be affected by the explosion. While this is broadly true—the company has planned two additional satellite launches to support more HD channels this year—the NSS 8 was not a DirecTV satellite. The next DirecTV bird will launch from a ground-based platform, while the second, originally scheduled for Sea Launch, could be cancelled, delayed, or moved to a new location, according to a statement by DirecTV Director Robert Mercer. DirecTV did not immediately respond to a request seeking clarification.

NSS 8 was to provide coverage "of Europe, Africa, the Middle East, the Indian sub-continent and Asia," according to SES New Skies' web site. DirecTV serves North and South America along with its subsidiary, DirecTV Latin America.

Marvin, you're lame.

Initial reports after Tuesday's failure indicated that satellite television provider DirecTV's HD rollout plans would be affected by the explosion. While this is broadly true—the company has planned two additional satellite launches to support more HD channels this year—the NSS 8 was not a DirecTV satellite. The next DirecTV bird will launch from a ground-based platform, while the second, originally scheduled for Sea Launch, could be cancelled, delayed, or moved to a new location, according to a statement by DirecTV Director Robert Mercer. DirecTV did not immediately respond to a request seeking clarification.

NSS 8 was to provide coverage "of Europe, Africa, the Middle East, the Indian sub-continent and Asia," according to SES New Skies' web site. DirecTV serves North and South America along with its subsidiary, DirecTV Latin America.

Marvin, you're lame.

Theres a thread on it over at DBSTalk and its going to delay that 2nd HD satellite that was supposed to launch from that same location in July..its going to at least be delayed now.

Guest Smues
Marvin's World has been dealt a serious blow.

Beakman's World however remains in syndication on Saturday morning television.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Smooze, I have that Kornheiser book. It's pretty good, but not on the level of a Dave Barry anthology.

Guest Smues
Smooze, I have that Kornheiser book. It's pretty good, but not on the level of a Dave Barry anthology.

I bought it for my dad for Father's day or some other gift giving occasion, and then proceeded to borrow it for 3 months before he had a chance to read it. I did the same thing with "Bald as I wanna be"

Guest Smues
Where Smues paid for respect...and was given it?

Actually I paid for Respect at half.com. And oddly enough it just came in the mail yesterday.

Respect

Chave is better than Ethan.

<_<

lol