TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

OAO 02/05/07 Raw Thread

The weird thing about Batista is that while he still gets a pop coming out, the fans tend to turn on him as a match goes on. Hell, the fans were chanting for Kennedy in their match, wanting him to beat Batista for the title. I can just imagine the reaction if they actually have Batista beat Taker at WM.

Whos left to challenge Lashley? I'm actually kind of curious, although if they win, they'll fall into the abyss like Lashley, Angle, Big Show, and RVD did.

Corvon and Holly are the only options in Vince's world unless they decide to move someone over like King Booker or Finlay whom would be better options but it looks fair to say it's a dead lock between Corvon and Holly.

If they end up making it a 4 way for the WWE Title, it's quite funny as that'd be protecting the one champion they have that can work while exposing their other champions that are horrible workers and even worse for Lashley, it'd be against a almost equally shitty worker.

Whos left to challenge Lashley? I'm actually kind of curious, although if they win, they'll fall into the abyss like Lashley, Angle, Big Show, and RVD did.

Corvon and Holly are the only options in Vince's world unless they decide to move someone over like King Booker or Finlay whom would be better options but it looks fair to say it's a dead lock between Corvon and Holly.

If they end up making it a 4 way for the WWE Title, it's quite funny as that'd be protecting the one champion they have that can work while exposing their other champions that are horrible workers and even worse for Lashley, it'd be against a almost equally shitty worker.

That's because they care more about Raw/Cena than the other ones combined.

They couldn't get another heel involved to put Super Crazy in that match to make it even more fun/good?

Maybe they're actually having him challenge Lashley for the title.

...OK, that'd be weird. And funny if the actually had him win it. (yeah, right, I know)

They couldn't get another heel involved to put Super Crazy in that match to make it even more fun/good?

Don't you mean "make it ever more super/crazy"?

I missed the obvious punchline. I'm Rexing the thread this week.

WrestleMania would be so much easier to book if it was 4 or 5 PPVs like it use to be...Now with two PPVs before it...Makes for curve balls. Right?

Did lawler just say the WWE man's title?

I like that they book Mickie James Melina considering....they don't really like each other.