TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

What game(s) are you playing now?

Currently playing: Madden 2007 (PS2), LoZ:TP (GC), Final Fantasy III (DS), and Summon Nights 2 (GBA)

I'll be adding Ar tonelico to this list on Tuesday (or sometime later this week depending).

still plugging away at Shining Force on my emulator...those battles are so damn tedious...I play a couple then walk away from that game for a day or three then play a couple more.

Lately I have been playing Madden 2007 and WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007, both on Xbox Live for 360. That's pretty much been it, except on saturday my friend and I started co-op on Halo 2 and amde it halfway through. I'm hoping to finally finish the game, whether it be solo or co-op.

Also, once a week at least, I go with my friends to Wired and we get in a couple good hours of CounterStrike: Source.

Guest Grossman=Fag

I'm still attempting to best Jordan on GH2, and I've been toying with a ROM of UN Squadron.

still plugging away at Shining Force on my emulator...those battles are so damn tedious...I play a couple then walk away from that game for a day or three then play a couple more.

The trick, if you have the patience, is to play the earlier battles (in the first half of the game or so) over and over again, retreating before you completely win, in order to level up and just breeze through the final levels.

I wouldn't mind getting hooked up with an Emulator or two plus games. There are a few comp games where I'm staying but when the best one is Madden 97 then you know the selection aint great.

The trick, if you have the patience, is to play the earlier battles (in the first half of the game or so) over and over again, retreating before you completely win, in order to level up and just breeze through the final levels.

yeah, I actually didn't realize this until I got into later chapters...right now, it's not so much that I'm not winning battles, it just takes so damn long to move your folks into place, then the comp has to move it's folks, back and forth, back and forth

Playing through Link to the Past right now on the Virtual Console. I'll probably be downloading Super Mario World soon, too, so that'll get some playing time.

I still want to go through the Cave or Ordeals in Twilight Princess and I still need to get a few more Poe's Souls, so I might go back through that later on.

Guest Princess Leena

Currently, DOR2 (3+ wrestler matches are frustrating as anything), Super Swing Golf (which I still have a LONG way to go) and just started Madden 07. Also bought Paper Mario, Skies of Arcadia and Tales of Symphonia for the Wii. That should last through the Wii game drought.

Madden 2007, NBA 2K7, just finished Marvel Ultimate Alliance with my little brother. Pretty good game. Usually i'll just play sports game, and something like Bully, but MUA was fun.

NHL07 for the Sexbox360.

Just won the Cup in my first season in franchise and am off to a 9-0 start in my second year. I am loving the new skill stick now that I understand how to use it. I just played nothing but shootouts for about two hours until I got the hang of it and I am now unstoppable.

Oh, if only real life imitated...fake life.

Majyuuou on zSNES emulator--a Super Famicom game that's kind of like Castlevania with more emphasis on projectile weaponry. It's really crapping hard, though. Thank goodness for emulation.

As soon as I get a PS2, DVD Burner, and Swap Magic, I'll be all over FFXII and RE4 like white on rice. For now, they're on my computer waiting impatiently.

Concerning what I'm actually playing, that'd be Indigo Prophecy.

Wrestlemania The Arcade Game on Genesis and 32X (emulated on both). However, the 32X one is a PAL version, and for some reason the commentary and many SFX are missing (maybe it was just a funky ROM).

I also played some of Pulseman...which is rather confusing, since I don't quite get how all the controls work. It feels Rocket-Knightish, but it doesn't appear you can effectively control your propulsion method.

Guest Princess Leena

All 32X games run poorly for me. I don't know why. Good thing there's nothing there I'd really like to play..

Fuzion Frenzy 2... M:UA for 360.. Wii Sports.. Karaoke Revolution Party... KR Presents: American Idol... MVP Baseball 05 / 06 (College) and I'm picking up MVP 07 tonite.