TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

What game(s) are you playing now?

Dragon's Fury on Genesis.

You may know it better by the name it's TG-16 version used--Devil's Crush. The greatest pinball video game of all time.

I'm still a n00b at it, so my best score so far is a mere 6,326,600 points.

Currently getting my Madden Wii on and waiting for Wario Moves or whatever its called, to get here from gamefly but more Zelda than anything, man i love this game!

Majyuuou on zSNES emulator--a Super Famicom game that's kind of like Castlevania with more emphasis on projectile weaponry. It's really crapping hard, though. Thank goodness for emulation.

Wrestlemania The Arcade Game on Genesis and 32X (emulated on both). However, the 32X one is a PAL version, and for some reason the commentary and many SFX are missing (maybe it was just a funky ROM).

I also played some of Pulseman...which is rather confusing, since I don't quite get how all the controls work. It feels Rocket-Knightish, but it doesn't appear you can effectively control your propulsion method.

Final Fantasy VI Advance now.

Dragon's Fury on Genesis.

You may know it better by the name it's TG-16 version used--Devil's Crush. The greatest pinball video game of all time.

I'm still a n00b at it, so my best score so far is a mere 6,326,600 points.

Guest Smues
2 days off in a row with no obligations rule.

I'm jealous.

As for me I've been playing Twilight Princess and Oblivion, plus Wario Wario Smooth Moves and Phoenix Wright Justice for All that just showed up from Gamefly. I've only had time for basically one dungeon per week on Zelda so it's taking awhile.

Lunar Knights and Scurge: Hive on DS. And WarioWare and Metal Slug on Wii.

And I tried the Supreme Commander demo.

Oh, and one time, I sawr a blimp!

Guest DogOn
Rotating between No Mercy, Revenge, and VPW 2, with the occasional Wii Sports.

Nice.

I'm currently on Civilization 4.

Just beat Hotel Dusk the other day, now I'm starting up Kingdom Hearts 2.

And GODDAMN, this game is fucking BORING AS HELL. Take me to the damn Disney worlds already.

Been playing Twilight Princess on the Wii, collecting what's left in the game since I have already beaten it. I have also put some time into Guitar Hero 2, and since I wanted to get around to beating it...been playing Final Fantasy VIII.

NCAA 07 Still. Big game coming up as the Fighting Illini of Illinois (me) vs Northwestern Huskies. It's important because I'm ranked #3 and Northwestern is ranked #2. Winner of this game will go on and face USC in the BCS National Bowl.

Still making my way slowly through FF12... The woman gets the living room at night, so I can't play then. Luckily I just bought an RCA -> VGA converter so I'll be playing it in my office on the LCD soon.

Also in the middle of GTR2, as always, and I started Marvel Ultimate Alliance--pretty formulaic and almost identical to the two X-Men Legends games, but I guess it's still good fun.

Guest Princess Leena

Starting Skies of Arcadia: Legends tonight.

Since SoA is my favorite game ever, and I haven't played Legends yet, I suspect this game will take a solid week of my life away.

Alterning between Valkyrie Profile, Guitar Hero 2, Mercenaries and MGS : Substance.

I have RPGs that I've bought ages ago, like TOS, KOTOR 2, DWVIII and Paper Mario : TYD, but it now takes me forever to finish a game. I started VP 3 or 4 months ago and had just began the 2nd disc. There are also plenty of games from 2004-2006 that are on my buying list, but don't know when or if I'm going to be able to play them. Looks like I won't buy a next-gen system any time soon.

This is unreal, my mom tried playing Excitetruck today and actually had fun doing so. She hasn't played a video game since Tetris in the early 90's, so this is quite noteworthy.

Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection. On arcade, PS3 and PSP!

Mario Kart Arcade GP. Not actually that good but it's something to play and the camera thing is funny.

That's it. I don't think I've played a console game since Gears of War. I will get VF5 though.

It's worth it. Fun.

For me though, I'm finding I dislike it purely because of the lack of sidequests, or even much ability to branch off. You really are forced to follow the story with a few minor exceptions. I'm disappointed in it from that standpoint.

For the record:

Just beat FFXII (eh ending)

Going back to beat Okami

Then Oblivion.

But.

Civ IV.

The game WITHOUT an end.

It keeps pulling me back iiiiinn!!

So last night I pretty much laid in bed and played Batman and Golgo 13 (NES).

awesome and awesome.

I mean, getting laid restores your health...come on, is that not cool or what?

Batman is fun and can be pretty challenging at times...I remember back in the day, the level 3 boss took me forever to kill.

Hot Shots Fore, Genesis Collection, and NCAA Football 2005.

still plugging away at Shining Force on my emulator...those battles are so damn tedious...I play a couple then walk away from that game for a day or three then play a couple more.

I akways found the battle to be fun and actually strategic, until I figured out how to build up a character to tank and using him to draw out opponents then hammering him from two or three other characters.... and the hard shell character was a fucking BEAST when leveled properly.... took minimum damage and could deal out large amounts of death.

So last night I pretty much laid in bed and played Batman and Golgo 13 (NES).

awesome and awesome.

I mean, getting laid restores your health...come on, is that not cool or what?

Batman is fun and can be pretty challenging at times...I remember back in the day, the level 3 boss took me forever to kill.

Golgo is a pretty good game--but it's a shame the controls are somewhat flawed in the side scrolling sections, because on a technical level the game is amazing. The level in the hideout was really frustrating. I *hate* those laser turrets, and I can't shoot while ducking, making it more frustrating.

Anyway, also been enjoying Kirby. Not so much gaming time squeezed in since I slept a lot and ended up doing my taxes. Yech.