TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

What is your opinion of Mole as an administrator?

Guest Oedipus Rex

I rip on Mole for stupid shit, but I rip on everyone for stupid shit. The trains run on time, so I guess he's okay.

The trains run on time, so I guess he's okay.

Does that mean we'll turn our backs when he leads assorted posters to the gas chambers?

I don't know. This place seems to have direction now. Can't say that it did during Dames' tenure. With him never around this place was like car with rear wheel drive stuck in the Alabama mud.

Is Sass still alive?

I don't know. This place seems to have direction now. Can't say that it did during Dames' tenure. With him never around this place was like car with rear wheel drive stuck in the Alabama mud.

Whereas Mole took the wheels off the truck and then sold them

Is Sass still alive?

Haven't heard from Sass in I guess a year now. Pretty sure he's doing the school/married/kid thing.

it seems as though they've genuinely tried upgrading things (Blogs and Arcade being added for example) where-as when Dames owned it he would come on, talk about some wrestling thing he was going to write and then disappear for a couple of months before coming back to update us on his getting diahrea from bad chicken nuggets.

What direction does this place have now? It's a message board not a fucking company.

The McKenzie Group will not tolerate such insolence

Everything I know about the South I learned from My Cousin Vinny

Which studies show is 15% more reliable of a source than wikipedia.

Guest Oedipus Rex
The aids have really started eating Marvin's brain.

Marvin has High-Definition Immunodeficiency Virus. You've seen infected T-cells, but never quite like this!

The aids have really started eating Marvin's brain.

Marvin has High-Definition Immunodeficiency Virus. You've seen infected T-cells, but never quite like this!

LMAO! Czech's still got it.

I really like Mole in general. This isn't like when we were all younger and changes in power structure made people go berzerk.

OMG LJ how did you and the Superfriends get custom avatars when you are not mods?!

LOL, mod wars. Man, looking back, that shit was ridiculous. But we made many good memories...

Guest Princess Leena

He's been surprisingly fine, for the most part.

Although, I'm confused why he changed the password and posted on my account and still lets me stay here.

Mole has been good except when he banned Hotbutter. That shit broke my heart.

So I just saw Macula was banned for being a PBP. Who was he?