Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SWF Storm Card for February 14, 2007!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Tom Flesher presents....
SWF
STORM

Live, Wednesday, February 14th,
from the STAPLES CENTER in LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA!

NON-TITLE MATCH
Gabriel Drake© vs Ricky Barbosa
Drake ate JJ Johnson for lunch! What's the reigning SWF Champion going to do to the rookie Wayward Son? Tom Flesher doesn't know, but he's sure going to enjoy watching!
Rules: Standard
Word count: 6000

SWF INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP #1 CONTENDERSHIP
Alan Clark© Vs Michael Stephens
Previously on SWF Storm, it was revealed that Tom Flesher wants Stephens no where near the World Heavyweight Championship, while Joseph Peters simply wants to ‘phase’ the former World Champion out of the SWF. So now Stephens will have to take a back seat to the new main event players and fight for the chance at the International Championship, and he’ll have to earn his chance against the current International Champion himself, Alan Clark!
Word count: 6000

HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Insane Luchador Vs Jimmy the Doom ©
Rickmen's earned a shot! Hey-o!
Rules: Hardcore, pins and submissions count anywhere.
Word Limit: 4500

IN THE HOUSE OF MARVELOUS: Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix!

HARDCORE MATCH
Matt "Insert Gimmick Here" Myers (with James "Insert Adjunct Gimmick Here" Matheson) vs. Zyon
Zyon got a rough break in the Clusterfuck, but Commissioner Tom Flesher is hoping to give Myers a rough break against the Unique Youth!
Rules: Hardcore!
Word Limit: 4500

TAG TEAM ACTION
JJ Johnson and Manson vs. Asia Underground (Michael Cross and Akira Kaibatsu)
Tag team action!
Rules: Tag team action!
Word Limit: Tag team5000

SINGLES MATCH
Johnny ‘the Barracuda’ Dangerous Vs Calvin Szechstein
After a narrow loss at the Clusterfuck, the Cadillac Boys were granted a rematch against Wild & Dangerous by Tom Flesher. Unfortunately, Flesher never said it’d be a tag team match! Calvin Szechstein will take on Johnny Dangerous in singles action, while his partner and OAOAST posterboy, Zack Malibu takes on the first half of Wild & Dangerous in a separate match before the big tag team rematch on next weeks edition of Storm!
Word count: 5000

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH
Wildchild© vs Zack Malibu
The SWF’s posterboy Vs the OAOAST’s posterboy. Nuff said!
Word count: 5000

This is me before reading my match:

"Well, with my family issues finally resolved, I'll be able to put some decent time into working on my opening card match for Storm. Thankfully, I'll probably be facing someone that I can likely win against without having to fret over every little detail."

Cue me reading my main event match:

"I don't know which dropping was worse this week. The waking up in a pool of my own blood from my head on the bathroom floor or getting a main eventing match against the SWF Champion and my jaw dropping... There goes my weekend!"

Cue me now, still digesting this:

"I'm so dead! ...oh well, I'll make it a fun death that's for sure."

To be honest, don't really know. I just was petting the cat before I went to bed, was asleep and next thing I remember is waking up on the bathroom floor with a splitting headache and blood pouring out of my nose. By the time I had woken up, there was a nice splot of blood on the floor.

Only thing I can think of is I was nearly dead asleep, went to the washroom, and then well, slipped and hit my head. Problem is, I was asleep as the blood on the ground was a pretty nice pool. ...ok, it was just a puddle and I'm exaggerating its greatness. Still, it was there and there was quite a bit of it (and on me) before I got up.

To be honest, don't really know. I just was petting the cat before I went to bed, was asleep and next thing I remember is waking up on the bathroom floor with a splitting headache and blood pouring out of my nose. By the time I had woken up, there was a nice splot of blood on the floor.

Only thing I can think of is I was nearly dead asleep, went to the washroom, and then well, slipped and hit my head. Problem is, I was asleep as the blood on the ground was a pretty nice pool. ...ok, it was just a puddle and I'm exaggerating its greatness. Still, it was there and there was quite a bit of it (and on me) before I got up.

Literally passing out or whatever and waking up in a different place with blood pouring out of your nose just doesn't sound right.

So I have to beat Clark to get a shot at the title Clark holds? Who do you think I am, the Insane Luchador? ;)

I'd also like to point out the inherent history in the MANSON/JJ vs Asia Underground match, as losing the tag titles to their opponents was what caused Asia Underground to split up in the first place. I'd also like to point out that I believe the correct name of the MANSON/JJ team is Blood & THUNDER, and death via eyebeams is even now probably winging its way to you, Tom.

Literally passing out or whatever and waking up in a different place with blood pouring out of your nose just doesn't sound right.

No. It probably isn't a good thing. I'm thinking about seeing the doctor lately. But moreso just for the fact I'm still having some issues from the head drop.

And on a brighter and more positive note, let's think of all the great ways Drake will kill me.

So I have to beat Clark to get a shot at the title Clark holds? Who do you think I am, the Insane Luchador? ;)

Long as you blow it, man. :D (Holy shit, how many smileys have been added recently)?

It's getting to the point where IL and Doom should be traveling partners to just randomly beat the shit out of each other.

In the build-up to SJL Season's Grievings 2003, European Champion Alan Clark faced off against World Champion Todd Royal, with the winner getting a shot at the other's title at the PPV. Alan won, with Landon injuring Alan's knee in a pearl harboring after the match was over and setting up the story going into the match of whether or not Alan would actually be able to compete. The match took place on the 12/11/03 Crimson. This incident, as well as Alan taking the Euro title from Landon, was pretty much the foundation for that fantastical eight month feud that nobody ever wants to re-live again.

It's also going to be three years to the day (well, to the Wednesday) since Alan Clark handed Toxxic his first ever SWF defeat in their match to decide the number one contender to Wildchild's newly-won Cruiserweight Title.

Oh, the history.

King's awesome!

Happy Kingmas Eve, everybody!

We should have done this show from the Kingdome.

The Kingdome doesn't fall in the Pacific Ring Of Fire, which is where all the shows in the From The Fire Tour are (apparently) hailing from. Let's go, Tokyo Disneyland!

You don't need to convince us Tom, we know you're awesome.
So awesome that he's marking the whole shebang *thumbs up*

Sorry - this will go up this evening. I planned to have it posted last night, but as IL and Zed can attest, my internet connection gave out on me.

And now I'm off to work.