TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

Feedback for 2/8 HD

Just wanted to publicly thank whoever wrote Otaku's match(looked like Ed) for making him look like a million bucks. I'm not sure if I'll be able to come back full time, but I'll see what I can do

Apologies for the weak feedback, but I'm currently under the weather, although it'll probably still be the only piece of feedback the show gets. :lol:

Excellent show. One of the best in sometime. Everyone brought their A-game, especially the match writers. Patty's LSGS/Melody segment was hilarious, as was the COD promo and Conquistadors makeover. You even had PR and Ms. Lindsay announcing their engagement. The Freebird angle is starting to go where I expected, and I hope it does result in Blank's return. And I got the main event!

Edited by Tony149

although it'll probably still be the only piece of feedback the show gets.
son you ain't even about to do me like that.

PRL and Lindsay are finally engaged!! I hope they get married soon, I find it distasteful when couples stay engaged for too long, too great a chance to find out about your partner's real personality and come to your senses. Both Faqu and Blond showing some of that charisma. I don't think I've ever seen(read) them talk until the past few weeks. Giving James Blonde Spirit in the sky for entrance music, was my greatest accomplishment in life. How can anyone be angry with that as their entrance music. You've got a friend in Jesus. Landon Maddix is a way funny dude. KC should get credit for being the first person in the three year existence of HI-YAH to use the karate chop joke. The rest of you should hang your heads in shame. I hope the Freebird really is Bruce, that was one real ass dude. If it's not Scotty and Johnny are gonna feel pretty stupid for their whole “Fuck you Bruce, this is our America!” routine. Liked the short little interaction between the two James'. Two contrasting personalities right there. All the matches were really sweet and did a good job of advancing various stoyrlines, etc. I salute you fine gentlemen on your pleasing efforts!

Moracca, snatching the 'fro pick and making to DROP HIS TIGHTS ready to comb his own personal 'afro'.

Oh dude, is that awesome.

Sign in to follow this