TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

You have 7 hours...

Guest Vitamin X
Me? I would probably attempt to find some way to survive, and if that doesn't work, sit and think, talk to some people, and do some heroin, which by the time the world ends, will be something I'd be looking forward to.

You'd think the people who are fucking deserve to have the world end on them, but then you'd do heroin?

In this case, it would be pretty much just a nice little way to to medicate myself into a long sleep before the big one comes anyways. And I didn't think necessarily the people who are fucking deserve to have the world end on them; all I said was I think that if that's your primary goal, to just fulfill a silly carnal pleasure that you could've and by all means should've fulfilled before in your life, you can try a new experience, or at least come to terms with the world ending, and say fuck it, like I would.

Probably pray. How are you going to get out in public if everyone's going to be goin' fuckin insane. Might as well just sit at home, wait it out and cry a little.

Sew up a few loose ends and fix some things that I've been needing to fix, and that's it.

Honestly? just spend time with my family. Which would just entail telling dirty jokes and shooting the shit.

When we get together, all we do is play pinnochloe, tell dirty jokes and laugh our asses off. I can take that for a last experience. Better than just running rampanmt and trying to get laid.

about.gif

Me? I would probably attempt to find some way to survive, and if that doesn't work, sit and think, talk to some people, and do some heroin, which by the time the world ends, will be something I'd be looking forward to.

You'd think the people who are fucking deserve to have the world end on them, but then you'd do heroin?

In this case, it would be pretty much just a nice little way to to medicate myself into a long sleep before the big one comes anyways. And I didn't think necessarily the people who are fucking deserve to have the world end on them; all I said was I think that if that's your primary goal, to just fulfill a silly carnal pleasure that you could've and by all means should've fulfilled before in your life, you can try a new experience, or at least come to terms with the world ending, and say fuck it, like I would.

But what bombs would land in Oregon anyways?

Guest Vitamin X

I'm 2 1/2 hours from Seattle and we have the world headquarters to several large electronics firms including Intel, Tektronix, Epson, etc.

I'd say plenty, at least in this part of the state. Central and Southern Oregon would be pretty safe, if it weren't for all the radiation and second Ice Age and whatnot.

I just saw a movie about this yesterday. I think it was called "Miracle Mile". At first I thought, "wow, the people of LA sure turned into a bunch of rapist murderers pretty quickly after hearing a RUMOUR (which turns out to be true) about nuclear missiles killing everyone", but maybe that was a social commentary.

The guy that played Shao Kahn in the second MK movie is in it!

Stockpile guns, some canned goods, a piss destiller, couple of books on warfare and cannibalism, then lift weights in a bomb shelter and put on a hockey mask in preparation for my rise as ruler of the survivors in the Outlands.

I think I could get that done in 7 hours.

Stuffed Crepes at IHOP. Come hungry, leave happy. Then die in a nuclear holocaust.

Guest radobar

Have a nice drug binge taking whatever i could get my hands on.

Failing that random rapes

Guest AndrewisyourHero
I just want to rape and steal in peace... it's not like I'd be all that bad... it'd be a gentle, tender, caring rape.

frame46.jpg

I think rape's more just "what you would do if you had a seven hour period where there would be absolutely no consequences for any of your actions". If there was actually going to be an inescapable nuclear holocaust, I'd be way too depressed for any of that shit. I'd probably cry with my family and possibly make a really half-hearted attempt at becoming religious.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I'd get righteously trashed and crash my truck into the police station, then attempt to take it with an axe.