TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO Against All Odds PPV Thread

Sting and Shawn Michaels: Born again Christians reverting to their old ways!

They need a match just so in the promos they can say "Christians Collide!!!"

Sting and Shawn Michaels: Born again Christians reverting to their old ways!

They need a match just so in the promos they can say "Christians Collide!!!"

With the Christopher Daniels promos airing lately, I imagined a Christian vs. Fallen Angel match. Biblical overtones ABOUND~!

On one hand I got Sting being a asshole and exposing Abyss's secret and fighting hin in a prison match. On the other hand I have The Nasty Boys, Haku, Greg "The Hammer" Valentine, B. Brian Blair, Brutus Beefcake, and some other goofs trash Hogans pool and dump Linda and Brook in a pool.

*Turns to VH1*

Knobbs is hilarious.

I'm usually really against clusterfuck endings, but this one actually somewhat made sense I guess. I'm not going to complain about the main event, it was pretty good.

That first hour or so though, wow, bad, bad shit.

Ah hell, I ended up getting this PPV tonight and I actually quite enjoyed it. Yeah, the Christy Hemme stuff is unspeakably awful but at least it was kept shorter this time. The baseball stuff was also pointless but at least after that the PPV hit a decent groove.

What can I say....I missed Steiner. The guy brings this total anarchy to a promotion, as in you'll never know what he's liable to say or do next, haha. He was out for about 2 minutes in the pre game and he ranted about Tomko being a dumb redneck that refuses to carry his bags, and hit on the announcer chick. Guilty pleasure.

I'm already starting to sense an RVD/Lynn feud for the X title at some point. Sabin/Lynn was a sorta disappointing match without many highspots, but I can see a future rematch where Jerry musters up some crazy old man type effort, puts his career on the line, and wins the belt. He can keep it nice and warm for Van Dam.

Guest Totally Crazy

Im really glad Christian won, he should get a good reign. And LAX is just useless.As usual.

All TNA has made me think is Alex Shelley needs to be in the WWE, he'd basically be perfect for what they do.

Im really glad Christian won, he should get a good reign. And LAX is just useless.As usual.

LAX would work better if they didn't have that oaf Hernandez part of it.

Wait...what happened?

If I remember correctly when they started...they were on fire. (Including Hernandez.) Although I guess fighting AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels helps..

But, other then that, what's changed?

Wait...what happened?

If I remember correctly when they started...they were on fire. (Including Hernandez.) Although I guess fighting AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels helps..

Oh no, I was never one of those people who found LAX entertaining. I like Homicide, but that's the extent of my interest in LAX. I don't like Konnan (though I understand why he is there) nor Hernandez. I wouldn't like Shocker or Machete or Apolo joining either.

Guest Totally Crazy

or Konnan...or Homicide... "We hate gringos, lets hurt women and burn your flag, do more whining, then rush you from behind, cheat to win thte match, and cause you to have eye damage because of at how much you'll roll them at the mere sight of us, andaleigh, viva la razzzaaaaa!!!

Wait...what happened?

Oh no, I was never one of those people who found LAX entertaining. I like Homicide, but that's the extent of my interest in LAX. I don't like Konnan (though I understand why he is there) nor Hernandez. I wouldn't like Shocker or Machete or Apolo joining either.

Don't worry the WWE wants to sign Shocker.

Guest Totally Crazy

Wait...what happened?

Don't worry the WWE wants to sign Shocker.

And Mistico!!! wooohoo!!!

After reading the results, it sounded like a horrible show. How was it?

The only thing i have to say from reading the results is:

Christy Hemme vs Fat Naked Oily Guy in a Tuxedo Match

Bitch please, i mean what the fuck?

Hasn't TNA based itself on not doing this sort of shit because the E do it?

But seriously, thats a fucking terrible idea.

But apart from that, i didnt think it sounded too bad, i guess ill find out on Wednesday.

Guest Totally Crazy
After reading the results, it sounded like a horrible show. How was it?

I've read afew opinions and it was pretty fuckin bad from the sound of it.ept for this one, it gave it a totally praising line, and that's what wrestlingInc uses as a title.I mean isnt that agaisnt the whole point of what a title or sound buite is supposed to do?

read for yourselves and see the obvious bias.

http://www.pwtorch.com/artman/publish/article_19280.shtml

Guest DogOn

Sting torments an already troubled Abyss, gives away his biggest secret on TV (because Abyss wouldn't let Sting force his beliefs onto him) and then after beating him attacks his father figure of a manger. Good guy.

Christy Hemme gets her shirt ripped off and is clearly embarrassed and everyone (including West and Tenay) laugh and make perverted comments as she walks away, probably to attempt to kill herself or something. All while Kip James plays to the crowd, who are loving the sexual abuse.

What a good moral upstanding show TNA has become.