TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

Better Know A Writer!

Characters Portrayed: Crow

In SWF Since: Uh, honestly, I can't remembered when I started. I smoked pot during my active time, remember? I did own in 2003 though.

Real-Life Height: 5'11"

Real-Life Weight: 100kg.

Real-Life Age: 21

Real-Life Location: Adelaide, Australia.

Picture: http://www.myspace.com/myacidwords

Education: High school completion, other certificates.

Accomplishments Outside of SWF: I'm not dead yet?

Favorite Band: W.A.S.P.

Favorite Song: It changes regularly on a whim, but for now I'd say W.A.S.P.'s 'The Great Misconceptions Of Me'.

Favorite Movie: The Crow, Rocky, Four Brothers and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

Virgin? Explain.: No. When you say explain, do you require a graphic retelling of the moment I first shot sperm inside a female?

Accomplishments Within SWF: As previously stated, I owned in 2003. I was deemed the JL Wrestler Of The Year, Best JL World Champion (52 Days) and Best JL Promo Writer. My title reign included multiple defenses (about 7?), several of which against my JL nemesis Va'aiga. In the SWF, the only accomplishment I can think of is a great feud with Janus resulting in a Best Of Five series (where I ended up writing 70% of all matches). Besides that, having a good time with Z as a tag team, even though it was very short and the beginnings of a feud with IL that I'm kicking myself over 'cause I didn't finish it.

Favorite SWF Moment: Honestly, I couldn't tell ya.

Favorite SWF Writer (All-Time): I always enjoyed anything written by Muzz (whose promos inspired me to compete), Zed, Kibs and Atlas.

Favorite SWF Writer (Current): Everyone but Toxx. ;)

Why You Joined The SWF: I was a chat mainstay (and op) before I even started in the thread... I eventually succumbed to pressure and joined the federation. I sucked to begin with, but I got better.

TNT would also be a member of the "brat pack," wherever that lonesome child has gone.

IL and Akira could technically count, but generally, success is required so you can make older people feel bad about themsleves. Aww snaps.

-Z

I'm neither a member of the Brat Pack, nor an old fogey. I'm sort of meandering without purpose or identity in my mid-20s and trying to convince people that I'm no longer holding anyone down.

*rubs hands and chortles*

You know I'd agree to that, you know I would... but the match is in, so I'd be a dirty rotten liar.

You're on :D

Characters Portrayed: Captain Insano, Xero, Steve Simon, Necromancer

In SWF Since: Inception

Real-Life Height: 5'11"

Real-Life Weight: 251

Real-Life Location: Port Colborne, Ontario, Canada

Picture:

Education:

Accomplishments Outside of SWF: Journalism Degree and finishing Tourism & Marketing Degree

Favorite Band: Iron Maiden

Favorite Song: Don't Follow by Alice in Chains

Favorite Movie: Thank You For Smoking

Virgin? Explain.: No

Accomplishments Within SWF: Two time IGNJL Tag champion

Favorite SWF Moment: Getting the bump up to the WF

Favorite SWF Writer (All-Time): Edwin, Grand Slam, King, Y2Chris

Favorite SWF Writer (Current): IL, Toxxic

Why You Joined The SWF: was in the beginning.

Oh, well in that case, the "Brat Pack," out of the listed group, would just be Supes, Pretzler and TNT, wouldn't it? ;)

I'll take that company.

I get to be Kiefer Sutherland, 'kay?

I have a strange compulsion to have Toxxic and Wildchild meet, in the real world.

And also to take Windy's sunglasses and stab him in the throat, and just shake my head at Zed.

Nice plan, but on the evidence above we'd both lie about who we were, so we'd never know we met.

The "I should sit down and think about some of these categories first" edition!

Characters Portrayed: G.O.A.T., Andrea Montgomery, Lil' Buck, Jimmy the Doom, Kid Cools (One match only, still undefeated, lollerz)

In SWF Since: Forevers

Real-Life Height: 5'1"-ish (934.2229 kilowatts if you're metric)

Real-Life Weight: 35.02 centiliters

Real-Life Location: Auburn/Opelika, Alabama

Picture: I'll find one laterzzz

Education: Associate degree in applied science or something from local community college (Yay 4.0 GPA), going to Auburn U and junk and stuff (I'm all lazy about schoolery. Like the applying for it and stuff. lolz)

Accomplishments Outside of SWF: Uh, different academic award stuffs, mostly in like grade/middle/high school, though as mentioned above, I did kick a minor amount of ass in college. I gots a big-ass Woodmen of the World Life Insurance Company award for American History Awesomeness. I also had one of my shitty poems come in second in an area contest. Yayz!

Favorite Band: Depends on the time of day. I likes Les Claypool/Primus for rock and MC Abdominal for rap the most maybe. But it changes often.

Favorite Song: Yeesh. Similar to above. "Abcapella" by ol' Abs is great, "Speed Ballin'" by Roll Playaz rules, too. I am not the good at this stuffery.

Favorite Movie: Blarg! I don't know. The one with the guy and he does the stuff, and then the other guy says that thing.

Virgin? Explain.: Scorpio. Oh, wait. lolz. Yes, yes I ams, since I'm all repulsive to everything on the history of the universe.

Accomplishments Within SWF: First stats post evars. I almost kinda halfway invented this thing. Sorta, I think. Other than that, 1 World Heavyweight title, 2 Hardcore titles (Record for longest reign), 2 Light Heavyweight titles, 2 Tag team titles, 1 Stables title.

Favorite SWF Moment: Bort. I have no idea.

Favorite SWF Writer (All-Time): Muzz. And also Comet, Fallout, uh...and probably other people. That Flesher guy was neat, too. Edwin I can take or leave.

Favorite SWF Writer (Current): Uhm...Hells if I know. Double See, MANSON (When he writes), JJ (Ditto), uh...Lefty, Tiny Earl, and Orange Jones.

Why You Joined The SWF: I have no fucking idea. Looked kind of interesting, I guess.

Guest step up, ghetto blaster.

just found this. I find it entertaining.

Characters Portrayed: Silent/Nathaniel Kibagami (I am excluding eight billion ringers for the sake of my sanity.)

In SWF Since: off and on since 2001ish.

Real-Life Height: 6'1"

Real-Life Weight: 228 lbs

Real-Life Age: 22

Real-Life Location: southern Maryland. kill me.

Picture:

062307_01231.jpg

Education: currently attending St. Mary's College of Maryland. philosophy and english.

Accomplishments Outside of SWF: I was in a band once for about fifteen minutes. published a bit some years ago. and I've done an awful lot of drugs.

Favorite Band: I've always hated this question. Squarepusher is what I am currently listening to, so that makes Squarepusher the best Squarepusher ever.

Favorite Song: today's answer is Modest Mouse - 'I Came As A Rat'.

Favorite Movie: Se7en.

Virgin? Explain.: what an odd question.

Accomplishments Within SWF: World champion, mastermind of several overly complicated angles. Edwin/Silent. I threw Z off a cage once. hey, Z, you remember that time I threw you off a cage? that was awesome, wasn't it?

Favorite SWF Moment: Edwin's return promo prior to Genesis IV. that shit was off the hook.

Favorite SWF Writer (All-Time): Flesher and Edwin. Flesher's probably the best of all time and Edwin was the guy at the top when I started. Edwin/Silent came into being solely because I wanted to see if I could beat Edwin.

Favorite SWF Writer (Current): Toxxic, easy.

Why You Joined The SWF: boredom, mostly. but I do enjoy the competition.

Real Name: Chris (I know there's way too many of us; blame unimaginative parents)

Characters Portrayed: Michael Alexander

In SWF Since: June 2007

Real-Life Height: 5'9"

Real-Life Weight: 200 lbs.

Real-Life Age: 33

Real-Life Location: Easley, South Carolina

Picture:

photo-9231.jpg

Education: BA in History and Political Science, MA in Ancient History, JD

Accomplishments Outside of SWF: Tricked the wife into marrying me; being a father (I forget the other stuff)

Favorite Band: Linkin Park right now, but my musical tastes run the gamut; I have CDs of everything from South African tribal dances to Hank Williams to the aforementioned Linkin Park.

Favorite Song: "She Blinded Me With Science"

Favorite Movie: Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Honestly, I count this as one really, really, really long movie, with 1 year intermissions) - Yes, I'm that much of a fantasy lit geek.

Virgin? Explain.: No. Married. Knocked up the wife. See above accomplishments.

Accomplishments Within SWF: Uhm...not losing to the enhancement talent so far...

Favorite SWF Moment: Right now, it was Alan Clarke's throwaway line to Tom Flesher during a recent promo - "Just kidding; Disney is all about Coca-cola."

Favorite SWF Writer (All-Time): So far, the best matches I've seen have been Toxxic's and Clarke's. Haven't read enough yet to judge between the two. I'm really new, so I haven't seen a lot of the other folks people are mentioning.

Favorite SWF Writer (Current): See above.

Why You Joined The SWF: Saw someone mention it on the boards and found it at the bottom of the list. Read through a lot of the recent matches and promos, enjoyed the heck out of them, and wanted to get in on it. I'm also a bit of a wrestling geek...go figure.

Yep. I really glad that I'm not the only one. We can share our canes and stuff. :P

Another old guy! Roq!

Guest SoulxOfxLove

Characters Portrayed: Saintly C. Killa

In SWF Since: A Week Ago? june 18? Perhaps?

Real-Life Height: 5'9

Real-Life Weight: 210

Real-Life Age: 16 (Shwat?)

Real-Life Location: North Carolina, USA

Grew Up In: Jersey City, NJ, USA

Picture: www.myspace.com/poetryislife

Add Me Sucka?

Education: 2nd Year Of HighSchool...Sophmore

Accomplishments Outside of SWF: Not Die?

Favorite Band: All-Time: LINKIN PARK Currently: The White Strips

Favorite Song: "In Between" By Linkin Park

Favorite Book: All-Time: "The Giver" Currently Reading: "Choke"

Favorite Movie: All-Time: V For Vendetta Currently: Fight Club (ha.)

Virgin? Explain.: Yes, I Haven't....Not much To It?

Accomplishments Within SWF: None At The Time?

Favorite SWF Moment: Excitment Of My First Match

Favorite SWF Writer (All-Time): Toxxic (So Far)

Favorite SWF Writer (Current): Mike Alexander

Why You Joined The SWF: Toxxic Told Me To...Lol

Accomplishments Within SWF: World champion, mastermind of several overly complicated angles. Edwin/Silent. I threw Z off a cage once. hey, Z, you remember that time I threw you off a cage? that was awesome, wasn't it?

*Plants his bumper sticker, "My Wrestler Had Straight A's At Clan Training Academy Due To One Of Silent's Overly Complicated Angles!"*

;)