TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianGuitarist

You can't say that on TV!

This thread could be filled up with Scott Steiner material:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve3-1zTcQOg&NR

Ok, that was some funny shit!

The first thing that came to mind was Bret Hart's rant after losing to Sid in a Cage Match for the WWF Championship on RAW (the one where Austin was helping Bret so he would get a title shot at Mania).

The first thing that came to mind was Bret Hart's rant after losing to Sid in a Cage Match for the WWF Championship on RAW (the one where Austin was helping Bret so he would get a title shot at Mania).

I agree with that.I have it on my computer actually. I'll upload it tomorrow.

I actually referred to that very clip a few weeks ago in Comments that don't.....Sid yelling "I DON'T KNOW SHIT!" was priceless.

I've got an old tape from an NWA syndicated show, around 87, where you can clearly hear Flair calling one of the Road Warriors a mother fucker, lol. It was as the show was going off, one of those "we're out of time" type matches. I think it was Schiavone announces and Flair was in the background noise but it was still a surprise for that time, looking back.

Not really that bad, but I remember in the Royal Rumble, in I think 1990, Smash yelling "I'm gonna break your neck! I'm gonna break your neck!" at someone during the match. More funny than anything.

I'm too lazy to look on youtube, but during the Angle/Taker NWO match last year was the worst time-delay censoring job I've ever seen, in any form of entertainment. I'll transcribe what was right in front of the camera and clearly audible.

*Angle stops Nick Patrick from counting UT out*

Patrick: What're you doing?

Angle: I wanna beat this motherfucker in the ring.

*BEEP*

Patrick: Well, go do it then.

Angle: That's BULLSHIT!

*BEEEEEEP*

Cole: Angle saying he wants to beat the Undertaker in the ring...

Another one I liked was from early 90s WCW when Brian Pillman was fighting Johnny B. Badd. As Pillman came to the ring, he looked at the camera and said "Johnny don't be bad, Johnny be gay!" Then JR had to go to the quick political correctness cover.

I'm too lazy to look on youtube, but during the Angle/Taker NWO match last year was the worst time-delay censoring job I've ever seen, in any form of entertainment. I'll transcribe what was right in front of the camera and clearly audible.

*Angle stops Nick Patrick from counting UT out*

Patrick: What're you doing?

Angle: I wanna beat this motherfucker in the ring.

*BEEP*

Patrick: Well, go do it then.

Angle: That's BULLSHIT!

*BEEEEEEP*

Another one I liked was from early 90s WCW when Brian Pillman was fighting Johnny B. Badd. As Pillman came to the ring, he looked at the camera and said "Johnny don't be bad, Johnny be gay!" Then JR had to go to the quick political correctness cover.

Along those same lines, Vince McMahon, must have been '98 or '99, comes out one time and is getting the 'asshole' chant. He stops and what follows is:

Vince: "I hope the boys in the truck have their finger on the bleeper button, because I've never been called that name by so many assholes (***BEEEEP***) in my life."

From Wrestlemania 15, after HHH turned on Xpac and the Outlaws were helping him up.

Road Dogg: ( clearly on camera) We're gonna get that jerk-off!

Cole: Road Dogg says they're gonna get HHH

RD: He's a jerk-off! You heard me!

There's the "Silverspoon motherfucker" comment from the Rock regarding Shane McMahon from late summer 2001 I think.

I love it too when announcers cover up audible spot-callings as "trash-talk"

I think Sherri's reaction is even funnier. She looks like she's about to bust out laughing any second. Somehow Stevie Ray manages to keep a straight face.

I remember that. That's when he was wearing a mask and being called the Yellow Dog, right?

This thread could be filled up with Scott Steiner material:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve3-1zTcQOg&NR

"You gonna suck my dick or what?"

"No!"

"Then what the hell you in here for?"

That was CLASSIC.

Damn, lol..Who was that in the ring with him and was that a PPV or what? I think I heard her cursing back at him, just barely.

How did he get those clips without commentary?

Guest MrP

In late-eighties WCW, I can remember DDP (before he was actually wrestling) doing some kind of live promo. At the conclusion, and with the mic a bit too close, you could clearly hear Page saying something like, "let's get the fuck out of here" to the Diamond Dolls.