TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianGuitarist

You can't say that on TV!

This thread could be filled up with Scott Steiner material:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve3-1zTcQOg&NR

Ok, that was some funny shit!

The montage of Steiner's strange noises should be done with Lex Luger. I love when Luger makes a noise for everything: every punch he throws and every move he sells. Genius.

during a Rock/Angle encounter in 2000, I believe, I swear Angle shouts out "I'm gonna break his fuckin ankle!"

The only thing that sullys the Bret rant is that it was scripted, correct? Even if it was, best meltdown I've ever seen in wrestling. The precursor to that was at the Royal Rumble that year after Steve Austin's tainted victory, Bret is literally yanking McMahon out of his chair at the announce table by his coat.

during a Rock/Angle encounter in 2000, I believe, I swear Angle shouts out "I'm gonna break his fuckin ankle!"

The only thing that sullys the Bret rant is that it was scripted, correct? Even if it was, best meltdown I've ever seen in wrestling. The precursor to that was at the Royal Rumble that year after Steve Austin's tainted victory, Bret is literally yanking McMahon out of his chair at the announce table by his coat.

The Bret Hart rant on RAW was scripted to a point, he just wasn't supposed to go completely off like he did, though WWF had warned USA ahead of time.

The Bret Hart rant on RAW was scripted to a point, he just wasn't supposed to go completely off like he did, though WWF had warned USA ahead of time.

One of my favourite things about it was McMahon's self-censoring when Bret began punching officials:

"He just hit Hall of Famer Pat Patterson! That dirty rotten son of a..."

the rock/angle thing happened at No Way Out 2001, Angle has rock in the anklelock and screams "Tap or Im gonna break your f*ckin ankle" or somehting to that effect, it was really loud too.

ok now I understand why the nwo 2006 dvd was bleeped during angle-taker

Roddy Piper at wm 21, asks the fans who the toughes sob in the wwe is and they say austin

Piper "BullSHit!!!!!" obviously bleeped out on the dvd and the piper dvd.

You can't really hear it, but when the Rock was a member of the Corporation, someone in the crowd yelled "Fuck you!" to Rock. Rock, who was off the mic at the time (I think Shane had it) pointed at himself and said "Fuck me? No, fuck you," and the pointed to the crowd.

Another one I liked was from early 90s WCW when Brian Pillman was fighting Johnny B. Badd. As Pillman came to the ring, he looked at the camera and said "Johnny don't be bad, Johnny be gay!" Then JR had to go to the quick political correctness cover.

I remember that. That's when he was wearing a mask and being called the Yellow Dog, right?

Yeah. Must have been GAB '91.

Nash at Survivor Series '95, just after Bret got the win, clearly using the word 'motherfucker' was one. Also, The Bushwhackers starting up a 'faggots' chant against the Beverly Brothers at the '92 Rumble (I think).

Another one I liked was from early 90s WCW when Brian Pillman was fighting Johnny B. Badd. As Pillman came to the ring, he looked at the camera and said "Johnny don't be bad, Johnny be gay!" Then JR had to go to the quick political correctness cover.

I remember that. That's when he was wearing a mask and being called the Yellow Dog, right?

Nash at Survivor Series '95, just after Bret got the win, clearly using the word 'motherfucker' was one. Also, The Bushwhackers starting up a 'faggots' chant against the Beverly Brothers at the '92 Rumble (I think).

I believe that was at a house show. It was certainly in Vancouver, around the time of the 92 Rumble.

Steiner's WWE run was fucked up so badly. That video just proved it.

Well, maybe he would've been more successful if he hadn't botched an average of two or three moves in all of his matches.

I believe that was at a house show. It was certainly in Vancouver, around the time of the 92 Rumble.

No, I definately remember it at a Rumble. Maybe it was 1990 against the Rougeaus. Or both.

I recently watched back Steiner's WWE run, and yeah, it was goddamn awful. But he's done quite well in TNA, i don't get it.

We need more Steiner videos, there fuckin hillarious!

Steiner screwed himself in WWE with his Rumble match against Triple H. That was just god-awful. It was like everybody collectively realized "all style, no substance" at once with him.

"Hurry up, Jeff! GOD DAMN IT!" - Rico, SSeries 2002

"I don't think so, motherfucker!" - Flair, WM XX

"Hurry up, Jeff! GOD DAMN IT!" - Rico, SSeries 2002

"I don't think so, motherfucker!" - Flair, WM XX

Sadly flairs line was cut off the dvd, that made the match. Glad I have it on tape though.

I can't remmeber what PPV it was at, but last year when Flair and HHH had the cage match, one had the other in the figure four and flair flipped HHH the bird and yelled out a very clear "FUCK YOU!!!!!"

I can't remmeber what PPV it was at, but last year when Flair and HHH had the cage match, one had the other in the figure four and flair flipped HHH the bird and yelled out a very clear "FUCK YOU!!!!!"

that would be Taboo Tuesday 2005

"I'd like to see someone do the fuckin' Bronco on that idiot X-Pac!"

Jerry Lawler, on a episode of RAW (I think)

If anyone's familiar with the "Botchamania" videos on YouTube, it's on one of those. Also, Piper calling Flair a "feather-wearing fuckin' freak" during a bit with Okerlund.