TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

Best shoot interviews of all time?

Im looking to buy some more shoot interviews soon, what are the best ones to get? I'm not looking really for the ones with the most dirt, just with people who are engaging and arent mumbly boring sloooooow.

Guest sarcy

I would suggest Kevin Nash's Wrestle Reunion shoot. He is naturally charismatic and very funny. New Jack also does crazy shoot interviews because he is a crazy guy.

Guest MrP

Bad News Allen's is very entertaining and he comes across as a very humble and likable guy, as well. I also liked Raven's. I saw one with HTM that was candid and very funny too.

I thought Jimmy Hart had a nice shoot. Comes across as very appreciative to the fans and also enthusiastic about doing the interview. Its as if he offered to do the interview for free so he can tell stories.

I've enjoyed all the volumes of Secrets of the Ring with Raven(let me just suggest any shoot by Raven.), Ultimate Warrior's shoot was fun if you're a warrior fan or even a warrior hater. Roh's shoots are all pretty good save for maybe Butch Reed and Kamala.

New Jack also does crazy shoot interviews because he is a crazy guy.

Nothing is more entertaining than watching New Jack talk about his matches with Vic Grimes or Chris Hamrick.

My favorites:

Bobby Heenan

Ricky Steamboat

Bret Hart

Raven

Bill Watts

guilty pleasure:

Lex Luger

Gotta go with Raven and Sandman. When they're together talking about the good ol' days, it's nothing but non-stop underage titties, drugs of every conceivable kind and alcohol mixed with the odd story about wrestling. Sandman spends over half the shoot red in the face laughing his ass off.