TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

The Official 'Fuck Taker Mark' thread...

I like the Undertaker

I hate everyone in here

I abuse everyone and everything...

Honestly, whats there NOT to hate about me? C'mon, let me have it, i thrive off hate...muah...muahah...MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Ahem...

This has been the Taker Mark

stupidthreadwarning.gif

I'm only posting that as a warning.  Taker mark, I'm more evil than you, I'm the Kevin Sullivan mark.  Plus, I have a better laugh.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the Kevin Sullivan mark.  

YOU MARK OUT FOR KEVIN SULLIVAN!!!!

...remind me never to piss you off

Guest The Vanilla Midget
I like the Undertaker

I hate everyone in here

I abuse everyone and everything...

Honestly, whats there NOT to hate about me? C'mon, let me have it, i thrive off hate...muah...muahah...MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Ahem...

This has been the Taker Mark™

what is to like: You're aussie (iirc) we aussies are too few here and need to stick together!

but then, you mark for taker, so you must be tasmanian, so FUCK YOU TAKERMARK!!

and that last post was totally right, this is a very stupid thread

what is to like: You're aussie (iirc) we aussies are too few here and need to stick together!

Almost as stupid as you calling me a FREAKIN' Tasmanian..im a Queenslander, and DAMN proud of it

This has been the Australian Taker Mark

...who loves stupid threads

Guest evenflowDDT

I like when you take 'Taker pics and make up your own captions for your sig.  Some of 'em are even laugh-out-loud funny!

Guest The Vanilla Midget

Almost as stupid as you calling me a FREAKIN' Tasmanian..im a Queenslander, and DAMN proud of it

This has been the Australian Taker Mark™

...who loves stupid threads

queenslander....'nuff said, you damn redneck!!!

I'm the Kevin Sullivan mark.  

YOU MARK OUT FOR KEVIN SULLIVAN!!!!

...remind me never to piss you off

If you piss me off, you will be answering to the Shark, and Zodiac.  Myabe even the Yeti.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest The Vanilla Midget
I like when you take 'Taker pics and make up your own captions for your sig.  Some of 'em are even laugh-out-loud funny!

they are pretty funny, current one isnt that great tho

Guest evenflowDDT

they are pretty funny, current one isnt that great tho

Yea, but then, it's Yokozuna... that's no fault of "Respect the 'Taker"'s... Yokozuna's one of those guys that sucks, but doesn't suck enough to have any good jokes about him.  The only thing you can really joke about him is his weight, hence, eating jokes.  I'm sure it's the best anyone could have done.

I like the last one w/ Kane, HBK and HiaC, where Undertaker said something like "You'd think my parents would have learned after one son!" and "Stay down HBK, this one's not too smart" (OK, I know I'm miles off on the second quote, but you get the idea).

Guest papacita

Taker Mark marks for Taker...I mark for Chyna...Mario marks for Sullivan...Buffy marks for Albert...Dreamer marks for Lita...Shavedbear marks for dancing things....

It's way too hot today.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

yeah, that kane one was very good, i was chuckling over it (ala dr hibbert)

Dang, current sig isnt getting the usual good feedback..ill change it tonight, hopefully to something more amusing...ILL DO MY BEST!

Hold on..was that me being nice? FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL

Guest evenflowDDT
Dang, current sig isnt getting the usual good feedback..ill change it tonight, hopefully to something more amusing...ILL DO MY BEST!

But what I like most about the Taker Mark is how cool he is with us, his sig fans.  Most people with cool sigs would just brush us off as if we were nothing, but not "Respect the 'Taker".  He personally replies to each and every one of our posts, now THAT'S appreciation :)

But what I like most about the Taker Mark is how cool he is with us, his sig fans.  Most people with cool sigs would just brush us off as if we were nothing, but not "Respect the 'Taker".  He personally replies to each and every one of our posts, now THAT'S appreciation :)

LOL, dude im trying to be a bad ass here, that ain't helpin'!!

But yes, its true, if you have ANY suggestions, comments or ANYTHING about my sigs, im only a private message away ,and i always reply, guarenteed..yep, i can't spell either

This has been the illiterate Taker Mark

Guest caboose

Caboose looks at Respect The 'Taker's new sig...

Caboose gets on his knees and bows down for he is not worthy of that sig.

LMAO~!

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

It would be something if you could see the picture...

It would be something if you could see the picture...

You cant see the pic? I can see it on my computer, and others can as well...you could go straight to it using the URL, its just Kane with his arm alight..

Thanks caboose!!

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I see it now.  Remember, im on 14.4k connection here...my pic takes forever to load up oddly enough.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

marvin, now *THAT* is an awesome sig pic/caption

Taker Mark marks for Taker...I mark for Chyna...Mario marks for Sullivan...Buffy marks for Albert...Dreamer marks for Lita...Shavedbear marks for dancing things....

It's way too hot today.

obvious.jpg

I still think Taker Mark's best sig was the one where the Taker stops the match to yell at Cornette's attire.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

No kidding. The Cornette one had me laughing til my throat started hurting.

But, I gotta say that the current one rocks some serious shit too, LOL!

Guest papacita

It's way too hot today.

obvious.jpg

DAMN RIGHT!!! Papacita, the UNDISPUTED...UNDEFEATED...UNDENIABLE MASTER OF THE OBVIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, folks! Worship me NOW!!!!!!!

Where's my belt?

I hate people who make threads with their name in it. So, yeah, Fuck Taker Mark, but not because he likes Taker.

Guest evenflowDDT
I see it now.  Remember, im on 14.4k connection here...my pic takes forever to load up oddly enough.

OMG... are you serious man? I thought I was the worst on this board with a 28.8.  Dude, I so feel your pain... doesn't it suck having to wait a minute and a half for a thread to load up?

To "Respect The 'Taker", I was laughing my ass off at your latest sig.  Nice job :)

Guest evenflowDDT
I hate people who make threads with their name in it. So, yeah, Fuck Taker Mark, but not because he likes Taker.

Whew! It's a good thing the thread is named "Fuck Taker Mark" instead of "Fuck 'Respect The 'Taker'"... that's another thing I like about "Respect The 'Taker", he's not one of those egotists who has to name threads after himself ;)

Guest Risk

Eh...I'm not into insulting people just because they like something.  I think he's an okay poster.  But whatever.

Did you see what evenflow posted Mr.Plex?

I hate you Angle-Plex, so very..very much

P.S Thanks for your post Evenflow