TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

Feedback for 2/15 HD

I feel that I ripped off someone with that Drek Stone line in Riggs' promo. If I did, I apologize.

Another good show with some surprising results. The AC final should be a good, fresh matchup.

Here's the HTML version:

Helddown 2/15/2007

On the original version I crossed the Beverly Hills Blondes and the Hollywood Blondes on the menu I made. I fixed that. Also, the color scheme was requetd back when I did a couple of these in a row

Strong opening segment, particularly Sly's promo. Heck of a job tying some loose ends together. It got me thinking though, we might need to come up with a new name for the Syndicated shows that feature marquee matches like the one we're about to have on the 25th. For a show designed to be one hour and a throwback to the old WWF Superstars, we usually find a way to pack them with PPV quality stuff.

So those promos were for the return of Leon Rodez? Had me fooled. I thought it was for somebody new, but it'll be good to have him back again.

Blonds vs. Diablos: Nice to see the imaginary cell phone caught on better than the old hand screen signal. Easier to describe I suppose. Anyway, rockin' match. Los Diablos finally got their revenge.

Johnny Sommers vs. Discovery: A showcase for JS.

If Patty decided to never have COD defend their titles again nobody would complain as long as he continued to write weekly promos.

Ramone vs. DDD: Insert promo from PR. And he wasn't the only one do do it, so did I later in the show. Major upset. I went into the match thinking how cool it would be if Dragon won, but I didn't think he had a chance.

The ban only applied to the Blonds-Diablos match!

Fly vs. Richards: Like the first X-title tourny match, I went in pulling for one guy (Richards) but the result wasn't the same. At least Jay teached the kids a lesson in sportsmanship. :)

Maddix vs. Caboose: I can't remember the last time Caboose had a match. Sure it's just the character and not the actual poster, but still, it's been awhile. Now everyone should jump on KC for giving away his return on free TV. :lol:

Match of the Night: Maddix vs. Caboose

Sign in to follow this