TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Secret Agent

Skull Radio~!

Late to the party, but OMG METAL METROID THEME FOR THE INTRO!~~~!@!!!@!!

Listening now... Johnny and Alan sound nothing like I imagined, but I don't think anyone on here ever has... :P

EDIT: Regarding the webpage - I somewhat disagree to whoever's saying no bells and whistles. Somewhat. With old versions, we posted show results and cards and stats - all things we have on the boards here, which means there was no reason to go to the website. No need for dancing hamsters or anything, but I do think the website needs some exclusive content in some form or another.

EDIT: Keeping in tradition of you wierdos, Tom sounds NOTHING like I thought he would.

Edited by chirs3

I think they might be running some sort of site updates thats prolonging the archive update. Nonetheless, I'm not so sure it was the most lively of Skull Radios due to both me and Alan having extremely long, tiring work weeks. Here's to the optimistic, though.

Nice show. I did write the IL interview and, for the record, I took JJ off a balcony onto a car... now as terrible as that sounds for the marker it was between that and JJ makin' the roof fall onto Luchador.

"And that's how you make a Rubber Ducky match innovative and exciting." Beautiful quote.

I just never thought that sort of character was cool, and I personally don't think it's the way to go.

I didn't like it when Edge did it, and I'm not crazy about Landon doing it.

Listened to a chunk of the show live, and I'll take a hear of the rest tomorrow. I'd like to suggest, if it's at all possible, to perhaps change the show length to 90 minutes, considering you guys pretty much go over one hour all the time, lolzorz. So, yeah, good stuff, as usual, just, uh, bort.

Well I pointed my finger at Tom Flesher first, but he swears it wasn't him. Besides the fact, the number was a Michigan area code, so that leaves Judge or Ash for suspects.

Edit: Damn! I just remembered I was supposed to do a news update on the Myspace Project led by road agent Michael Stephens. Apparently, after some schmoozing by Stephens and a lucrative contract offer, we have some progress and a new recruit brought to us by way of Myspace is on the way. Several other talents on Myspace have also signed letters of intent to start with us soon. one of them being a full-fledged tag team!

Excellent work by Stephens and I think everyone should let him know how much we appreaciate his efforts.

You need to clean out your ears, by the way, Johnny; he wasn't asking you if anybody else had ever stabbed WC in the back, he was asking if WC had ever stabbed someone else in the back.

And the answer to your question, Clark, is no.

EDIT - And don't misquote me: my exact words were "Come into the chat room, you turkey." :P

Edited by Mr. S£im Citrus