TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Suicide Squad

It seems like every year there's a DC series I'm all jazzed about that gets canceled right out of the gate. I still miss Chronos and Young Heroes In Love especially (Bring Back Off-Ramp!).

Is anyone else reading the current Suicide Squad? The latest issue is awesome... it's got art by JOHN SEVERIN. If you don't know who he is, he's an old-school master who most of you will recognize for his years toiling for Cracked magazine. Sooooooooo good.

Guest areacode212

Nah, I picked up the first issue, but nothing about it really hooked me.. I liked Ostrander's series in the late 80s, but eh, I didn't care for this one. Oh, well. Giffen fans can look forward to the Formerly Known as the Justice League series coming out soon.

Guest Vyce

I picked up the first few issues, and I enjoyed it, but I had to quite collecting when money constraints forced me to choose between this book and others.

I love the concept (always have) of a "dirty dozen" type of hero / villain team, but by the time things were coming together, I had to bail on the book.  It's too bad it's getting cancelled, I think it had some good potential.

Guest One Bad Apple

I'm way behind on reading a bunch of stuff, but I have all the issues of this. The dialogue is great. Too bad about the cancellation, eh?

Guest converge241

I picked up the entire run during a 50% sale, but haven t had the chance to read them yet.