TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Favre

8 Diagrams

rage_myspace_flier.gif

8 Diagrams is set to come out this summer..

RZA:

This is the perfect time for us to come back, the stars are aligned. It’s like when we first started with Steve. We put out real hip hop at a time when it was turning into pop or R&B. We brought the focus back to the music in its rawest form, without studio polish or radio hooks... People want something that gives them an adrenaline rush. We’re here to supply that fix. How could hip hop be dead if Wu-Tang is forever? We’re here to revive the spirit and the economics and bring in a wave of energy that has lately dissipated."

which is why there last two albums really weren't that goood...sure, ODB isn't some super rapper or anything, but you can really tell when he's not around adding his goofiness to songs. You end up getting too much Masta Killa and U-God, which, I'm sorry folks, is a problem, IMO. Masta Killa puts me right to sleep.

Without ODB, you've only really got Method Man and Ghostface Killah who are any good. Oh, and the RZA. That's it.

It's not like J5 who have 4 very credible rappers IMO.

Without ODB, you've only really got Method Man and Ghostface Killah who are any good. Oh, and the RZA. That's it.

Inspectah Deck, U-God, Raekwon, fucking GZA?!? Everybody in the group has undeniable mic skills.

The GZA, Inspectah Deck, and Raekwon are all better than those you mentioned.

OK, ill give u Inspectah Deck, and possibly U-God.

And sue me for being a fan of Method Man.

As much as we argue over this, none of them have as much style and grace as ODB.

GZA is by far the best of the group, with Raekwon and Ghostface fighting for second.

I loves me some Liquid Swords and all but sometimes GZA's rhymes put me to sleep. I'd take Ghost as my favourite of the group, though I agree with GZA being the overall best.

As much as we argue over this, none of them have as much style and grace as ODB.

odb....grace?

Oh c'mon, theres nothing more gracefull than "Blaw! How do you like me now?"

Yeah ok. But you know what i mean.