TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

From the "No Shit" Department:

Doesn't sound so bad now, does it?

Um, yes it does?

So after you hypothetically took your fucking test, how would the procedure go? Would there be one line to stand in to get your picture taken in front of a camera if you passed, and another line to get your balls zapped in front of an X-ray machine if you failed?

"Ow, my sperm!"

Why is it bad to let kids think they're special again? Fuck, I'd rather a kid think they were special than know they were really just average and would blend in the crowd their whole lives. God forbid we give kids some hope for the future, you heartless bastard.

I'm not adding ANY of you on MySpace. Assholes.

What will it take to make you realize that spoiled kids have always & will always exist? My Sweet 16 does not represent a majority of the dang ol' youth.

What will it take to make you realize that spoiled kids have always & will always exist? My Sweet 16 does not represent a majority of the dang ol' youth.

You can't tell me shows like that, glorifying that kind of behavior, don't have some kind of effect on youth of today. I mean, I don't remember watching any "The Little Spoiled Rich Brat Who Mouths Off To His Parents!" cartoons when I was a kid.

Guest Oedipus Rex
Why is it bad to let kids think they're special again?

"You're special" is right up there with "you're smart" as far as bad compliments for kids go. Praise them for effort and achievement instead.

Are you trying to raise kids in a Skinner box or something? Maybe they are special, maybe they are smart, and maybe it's good to tell them that. Good lord, this board becomes such a tard party whenever anything involving parenting comes up.

What will it take to make you realize that spoiled kids have always & will always exist?

A good hard spanking?

So the 80s were 'them days'?

As far as supporting kids about being happy with themselves without getting their head too far up their own ass?

Yes. For the most part.

The troglodytes come out in force whenever a thread about parenting or rape is started.

Just you wait until that parent-rape thread comes up

The troglodytes come out in force whenever a thread about parenting or rape is started.

Just you wait until that parent-rape thread comes up

That one was disappointing.

If more parents would just rape their kids instead of givin' em all these gizmos and gadgets and motivation the world would be alot more like the good ol' days of the 1980s.

No, see, I do advocate mandatory beatings of college students.

I'm a college student and I even second this thought. Most of my campus is full of these self-important douchebags, then again I am in Orange County. Also on college campuses are the self-loathing, acting out rebellion students who can't reconcile that they are a product of an affluent middle class community for whatever reason.

Whatever happended to the days when you had to earn respect until it was given to you?

When you had these so-called child-rearing experts like Dr. Spock and the like indoctrinating the masses with this touchy-feely notion of self-esteem and chastising the notion of whooping a kids ass when they got out of line (to clarify, I am not advocating beating children until they are black and blue, but a good whack when they act up would suffice). While I hate the bitch with a firey passion for a multitude of reasons, I gotta agree with Dr. Laura's mantra of I am my kid's Mom/Dad.

If more parents would just rape their kids instead of givin' em all these gizmos and gadgets and motivation the world would be alot more like the good ol' days of the 1980s.

All we needed back in the day was Mr T's Be Somebody or Be Somebody's Fool. We turned out fine.

Oh please. Don't even try to act like that's what people are saying.

snuffbox thinks that anyone who's even a little conservative in their views wants to murder kids and use their bones to build a wall to keep out the Mexicans.

Hey, problem solved!

Well, I've been a proponent of making illegal immigrant prisoners build the wall, but apparently there's something wrong with that.