TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The alledged Randy Savage ban from WWE.

Jim Ross basically shot down the rumors that Savage is banned from WWE in his latest report, called the Steph/Savage story BS, and hinted that he could be inducted before WM 25.

Savage is crazy and challenged Hogan to a shoot fight via a rap song. That is all.

He was saying his prayers and taking the wrong vitamins.

Randy Savage was doing well in WCW before Hogan decided to steal the spotlight.

Randy Savage debuted in WCW in November 1994, a good 7 months after Hulk Hogan debuted in WCW.

I'm sure Savage will be the inducting starpower for Wrestlemania 24.

He won the tourney at WM 4 for his first WWF title, so it would kind of make sense for him to go into HOF at WM 24.

Of course it also would have made sense for Steamboat and Savage be inducted this year, with it being the 20th anniversary of their classic and all.

If he doesn't get it to the hall of fame, does that mean he's not one of the greatest wrestlers of all time? I mean, he's just as famous as Hogan. He's the slim jim guy for crying out loud!

Seeing how the DVD has been cancelled

It's been cancelled?

yea, Vince never approved the DVD so he had that one and the Sting one axed

If he doesn't get it to the hall of fame, does that mean he's not one of the greatest wrestlers of all time? I mean, he's just as famous as Hogan. He's the slim jim guy for crying out loud!

Seeing that no one takes the WWE HOF seriously, I don't think it has any impact on his legacy.

Seeing that no one takes the WWE HOF seriously, I don't think it has any impact on his legacy.

OOH Yeah...Dig it...If anything, it takes away from their Hall by not having him in there.

I don't think the Savage/Stephanie rumor is true. Even if it was, I think Vince is such a sick individual that he would forgive Savage and work with him again. Vince McMahon is a bizarre human being, one I don't think could survive in normal society. I mean, he is the guy who proposed being the father of Stephanie's baby on WWE television. He's not well.

Eh...most of Savage's WCW run was him playing second fiddle to Hogan. I mean, he was basically brought in at the beginning as Hogan's tag team partner, had a brief respite and feud with Flair while Hogan was off making movies, then he was the nWo's bitch and ended up joining them because he couldn't beat them.

Savage had a good run in WCW. As pointed out, he did actually draw money for Vince (unlike Shawn Michaels when he was champion). But in the WWF and WCW, he was the personal bitch of Hulk Hogan. It was a great feud but in all the years they wrestled each other, Hogan NEVER jobbed to Savage. I don't think Savage has one pinfall victory over him and Hogan has humuilated him in the ring constantly.

Also, at least Savage is still prominently featured on choice reruns on 24/7. I would think we should all know by know what they could do if they do not want to be associated with someone (coughB*N**Tcough)

For fuck sakes, Savage didn't murder anyone. If he has sour grapes with Vince, it still shouldn't be a reason for him to be banned from the company. Benoit fucking killed his family. Jesse Ventura and Vince McMahon hate each others' guts and Ventura is still featured on 24/7.

For fuck sakes, Savage didn't murder anyone. If he has sour grapes with Vince, it still shouldn't be a reason for him to be banned from the company. Benoit fucking killed his family. Jesse Ventura and Vince McMahon hate each others' guts and Ventura is still featured on 24/7.

Look at how Bruno Sammartino...WWE/F's first big name...is still not in the HOF. That shows how much of a joke the Hall of Fame is.

In what 99.9% likely means nothing, but is funny anyway... If you go to the history section for Wrestlemanias on WWE.com, and go to WM 7, the poll is "What's your favorite moment?" Choices are Nasty Boys winning, Blindfold match, Savage losing but reuniting with Liz, and Hogan winning the title. The results...

Which is the most memorable moment from WrestleMania VII?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nasty Boys become World Tag Team Champions 6.32 %

Roberts faces Martel in a Blindfold Match 7.96 %

Savage loses to Warrior 0 %

Hogan defeats Sgt. Slaughter 85.71 %

Total Votes: 3304

This has been like this for days now.