TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO 3/1 Impact Thread

i want joe to get absolutely murdered. i want him to be close to pinning christian, only to have the entire tna heel roster come out and beat the shit out of him, to the point where even though he wins the title via disqualification he's physically unable to defend it, thus the belt reverts back to cage. i want cage to have a mean streak where he will let steiner and tomko brutalize anyone who stands in his way and just turn his head to the side and spout his captain charisma nonsense.

of course, joe would valiantly return in time for a title match at bound for glory, likely against christian, and bulldoze christian for the belt.

It's a mistake to put Joe in a title match if he's not winning it. Joe isn't the sort of guy you do that "Face gets screwed out of belt repeatedly" booking with. He goes through challengers, he gets a title shot, he wins belt. This is simple booking here. TNA badly needs a dominant face champion that holds the belt for a long time.

Guest LividLiquid

All flaws aside, that was probably the best and most exciting iMPACT! I've seen in some time. With the rumor being that Jarrett finally told Russo to get more match time on the show, hopefully it'll only get better.