TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

TSM Fantasy Baseball

Guest Queen Leelee

For an 18-team league, that's good. Too good. Must be a bunch of n00bs in there. Although, your pitching is weak. And you're basically punting saves.

Guest Queen Leelee

7th in the 20-team TSM league. My bats are off to a slow start here. It should get better, as I have the best batting talent in every league. But, this will be a tough one to win because my OF are basically cheap steal guys outside of Matthew Holliday (being forced to start Coco Fucking Crisp pains me), and finding pitchers is tough.

1st in the 10-team NL Only league. My spot starters have been ridiculously strong so far in this one. Which is my I'm destroying. That will cool down, but I'd be surprised if I lose this one now. My bats kill.

And I'll win The Pit league by like 50 games.

I appreciate Yahoo for apparently not knowing that Salomon Torres and Takashi Saito were closers when they pre-ranked. And they've both racked up saves thus far. :)

Currently sitting in 8th in Al's 20 team Roto league.

Valverde's my main guy for Saves and has been racking them up well, with my rotation of 5 SP's holding their own so far. C David Ross has been a hole of suck for me thus far, unfortunately, but my pitching and the rest of my offense has been bailing me out.

I'm off to a slow start. I guess I forgot to edit my lineup for this week. Pitchings been good so far. I should meet the required innings for a second week.

#2 in the NL only league! The Braves own you all! And last in the 20 team league cause the lil evil weather delay cloud follows the Mariners on the road.

Hey guys, quick question:

Should I drop Brad Hennessey to pick up Matt Belisle? Belisle is starting for the Reds now, and has done pretty well (2 W, 9K, 1.50 ERA, 0.75 WHIP). He's also listed in Yahoo as an RP, while Hennessey is both RP and SP.

Hey guys, quick question:

Should I drop Brad Hennessey to pick up Matt Belisle? Belisle is starting for the Reds now, and has done pretty well (2 W, 9K, 1.50 ERA, 0.75 WHIP). He's also listed in Yahoo as an RP, while Hennessey is both RP and SP.

I would. Belisle is umimpressive but effective. I have little confidence in Hennessey due to his poor strikeout rates, and doesn't seem to have the confidence of Giants' brass.

I don't know if that will last long so I am kind of expecting the Blue Jays to trade for someone like Lidge or Turnbow or you can just call it wishful thinking.

I might have 4 guys on the DL in the NL-only league if Ramirez's wrist injury is bad. Nice.

Touch of death. Picked up Kaz Matusi since I really needed some steals, and now he's on the DL.

All the reports say that Ramirez's wrist will only keep him out of another game or 2, so he'll be DLed by the middle of the week, with my luck.

Guest Queen Leelee

Finished with my usual forums.thesmartmarks.com house cleaning.

'Twas fun.

Here's the deal.

1. All the dropped players are returned to Leena's team. It's either this or find some way of redistribution, which some will find unsatisfactory.

2. Leena has been blocked from making further player moves, and will continue to be for the rest of the season.

3. Leena is suspended from the board for 24 hours.

Thank you.