TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SWF Storm Card for March 7, 2007

Due March 7, 2007, at 10 PM

That's right, the SWF Ring of Fire tour continues to the William A. Egan Civic & Convention Center in downtown Anchorage, Alaska! It's a light show due to the effects of traveling on the wrestlers, but rest assured that they will all be present, and some of them damn well better promo.

MAIN EVENT - SWF WORLD CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Wildchild © vs. "Cadillac" Calvin Szechstein

~ Calvin's been doing his fair share in the ring of late, but there's more to this match than the Cruiserweight Championship. Calvin lost to Wildchild's partner Johnny Dangerous a few weeks about, but the Dangerous One is taking the night off. Calvin, meanwhile, has successfully lobbied to get his endorsements on screen in the highest possible slot, and get a shot at the prestigious Cruiserweight Championship of the World to boot! This won't be the last these two see of each other - there's still a Cadillac Boys/Wild & Dangerous rematch on tap next week.

5000 words

Send to chirs3

TAG TEAM MASHUP

Insane Luchador and Michael Stephens (with Landon Maddix at ringside) vs. Zyon and Akira Kaibatsu (with Michael Cross)

~ History aplenty here! Kaibatsu is one-half of Asia Underground, who despite a recent loss to the Cadillac Boys are still showing an impressive record. Stephens is one-half of the very, very dominant Tag Team Champions. Both may have met Zyon once or twice in the past; the Insane Luchador, for his part, is looking forward to meeting him in the ring for the first time in recent memory. Meanwhile, Zyon is trying desperately to force his way into the main event, looking for a shot at the SWF World Championship despite a tough loss in the hardcore environment he'd been shoehorned into by Tom Flesher. This one's ready to explode! Will this sort out any of these rivalries? Probably not, but damn, it'll be fun to watch.

5000 words.

Send to Ace309

HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP

Jimmy the Doom © vs. Manson

~ Manson earned his shot at the Hardcore Championship by outlasting Ricky Barbosa and Matt Myers two weeks ago. Now, will Manson be able to handle the Doomtopian's unorthodox counterwrestling style, or will the Champion fall victim to MANSONOSITY~?!

4750 words

Send to Justice

SINGLES ACTION

Zack Malibu vs. Xero

~ The returning Xero takes on Zack Malibu, fresh off a tag team win last week!

3500 words

Send to HollywoodSpikeJenkins

OPENING PROMO: Landon Maddix

Edited by Ace309

can we perhaps get both johnny and zack on commentary for our match? i'm planning on writing it that way unless wildchild has an objection to it.

Makes no difference to me... with what I plan to write, though, you're probably either going to win, anyway, or you're going to be really, really mad...

Everyone involved in Tag Team MashUp, take note: Stephens' chokeslam of Wildchild out of the ring has semi-turned him in the eyes of the fans, and he will no longer get such a face reaction. I'll edit my stats within the next day or so to demonstrate this properly, but bear in mind that I'm going to see Nine Inch Fucking Nails tomorrow, and everything else takes a backseat to that.

There's commentary. Mak Francis does play-by-play, Suicide King is on colour. Or color, if you want to be difficult. I think what the guys were talking about up there was guest commentators.

Yeah, King is heel, Mak is charismatic face play-by-play, and he tends to be written as having better technical knowledge. Mak, of course, has kind of a face Shelton Benjamin character - he's cocky and knowledgeable.

Somebody never watched In Living Color...

The hardest working family ever...

EDIT: And by that I mean the skit not the Wayans, although they had five jobs each at the time too. SW-1 spinnin' da hot beats in da house~!