TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
treble

Jobless

Sneak across the borders from the north. They will never expect people to come into America from that direction.

Guest Vitamin X

When Mexicans cross the border, they become gardeners, cooks, and cleaning ladies/janitors.

When Canadians cross the border, they become lumberjacks.

I got laid-off from my shitty job of working at a printing plant making cigarette packages. The pay was good, though.

Did your company also package the cigarettes?

or just print the labels?

OMGWTFBBQ2007.

Actually, we made a lot of Newport packs. Every once in a while there'd be a big 100+ pallet order of them. I think they were running some last night, too.

Guest Vitamin X
When Mexicans cross the border, they become gardeners, cooks, and cleaning ladies/janitors

or film students

Robert Rodriguez and Alejandro González Iñárritu have done plenty well for themselves!

I just got a call a few hours ago, I can go back next week until the end of August if I want.

It would cut into my laying on my ass time, though.

Robert Rodriguez and Alejandro González Iñárritu have done plenty well for themselves!

Yep. Especially since Rodriguez is American, you fuckin' raci... oh, it's VX, nevermind.

Guest Vitamin X

Being born in America doesn't negate the fact he's Mexican unless you define nationality strictly by country of origin- I consider it to be their heritage.

Also, that second director was just an excuse to use the character map in XP. Dorkiness. Although he actually has done fairly well for himself. I should've noted Guillermo Del Toro there as well, even if his best films were produced in Spain, with his only American movie being... Hellboy.

EDIT: Oh, and Blade II.

Guest Vitamin X
And Mimic. Dude loves crawly creepy stuff.

He does have quite an obsession with labyrinths in general.