TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Just call me Dan

YOUR Favorite Weapon

Guest Mark4steamboat

Im partial to Flaming, Barbed Wire wrapped, piles of bricks used in some of  the IWA matches.

Super Leather's iron toothbrush is cool too. I dont think i have ever seen him use it though.

Guest evenflowDDT
Im partial to Flaming, Barbed Wire wrapped, piles of bricks used in some of  the IWA matches.

Super Leather's iron toothbrush is cool too. I dont think i have ever seen him use it though.

Iron toothbrush? I gotta see that...

Guest Sandman9000

Florescent lightbulbs. Those fuckers explode.

The staple gun, especially when the dumb shits actually load it.

Wiffleball bat with thumbtacks glued to it.

The good ol' STOP sign. I want one so bad.

New Jack's crack-loaded guitar. (I know it was just flour, but saying that it was loaded with crack makes more sense for New Jack. Plus, it just sounds funnier)

A toaster (I'm not kidding. One of my favorite spots came when a guy put a toaster on the victim's groin and nailed with it a croquet mallet. I laughed at that more then any other put-object-on-groin-and-hit-it spots)

And regular panes of glass.

Guest Nevermortal

Without a doubt, the bowling ball that Al Snow uses.

Ok, seriously, its the chair. I'll take a good stiff chairshot over a fluorescent light tube or pipe shot any day.

Guest Just call me Dan

No shit. Like someone said earlier, I can remember The Two Man Power Trip using chair attacks on everyone for a few straight months. Never got old. Austin always did have a tendancy to level someone with a chair though.

Problem is, like Lance Storm said in a commentary, some people make them look pathetic. Chairshots in WCW had to be the lamest I've ever seen. People even seem to fear hitting Hogan with a chair. They all go lite on the Hulkster. And he does too. Those weak shots ruin the whole spot and piss me the hell off.

Guest Dace59

Storm cahir shots used to be piss poor back in ECW.

Like on RVD at BL97.

For me, it's a tie.

The chair is more versital, and you can set up far more spots with it.

You can make it flamming, bired wire wrapped, or both.

But then their's the light bulb tulb looks so bloody volient and you can get such a hit from them.

You can make then onto any other weapon really, even a chair. Wrap them in barbed wire, or the best of all, fill then with 10,000 THUMB TACTS!

Guest big Dante Cruz

Uh, I was going to go with Steve Blackman's weapons, but I think they're escrima sticks instead of Kali. But then, maybe it's two names for the same thing. Getting smacked with those things is just flatout nasty. 'Bout had my hand broken with one of those in a practice session, but then, that's just subjective

Guest Mark4steamboat

Im sure his sticks were gimmicked but the real things do hurt like fuck. Very painful.

Guest dreamer420

i don't know, I bet blackman's sticks were real, he just didn't wail on people with them.

Guest dreamer420

what were those weapons blackman used to carry with him that looked like a giant blade on the end of stick. they looked like they could legit take a persons head off.

Guest BobbyWhioux

My favorite?

Either the Memphis Mini-Chain of absolute doom, or that mysterious white object that kinda looked like brass knuckles but wasn't really, but basically worked like them.

They never said what it was.

Mr. Perfect and Ric Flair used one on Savage at WM8, and they show up every now and then here and there.

What's that thing called?

I dig it.

Guest Mark4steamboat

i THINK they were called katame or something of that nature. if i had my Century catalogue, i could tell you the exact name. the real ones are like sickles and are very sharp.

Guest dreamer420

they looked pretty damn sharp. obviously we never got to see blackman use them but I remember on a raw or something, he pulled them out of his bag and got a big pop from the crowd for doing so.

i also think they were hanging around the lion's den in his match with ken shamrock.

Guest Austin3164life

Conchairto baby. Steel chairs are the defacto wrestling weapons. Austin clocks people well (Foley sold it awesomely, Rock did good too). But when Edge and Christian signaled for Conchairto, it's lights out.....

Guest LesnarLunatic

Ya know what would suck, if Sheik used his persian clubs as weapons to hit people with..

Guest dreamer420

what is is that the shiek and sabu would both pull from their boots to stab opponents in the head with.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
A CO2 bottle, except no one uses it in a way that would make me happy, which would involve basically swinging to cave someone's skull in with it...