TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AmericanDragon

7 minutes of Spiderman 3

it's too bad Tobey doesn't want to do anymore after this...Peter Parker is HIS role. That's about the most superb casting I've ever seen in a comic book related movie. It's not like subsequent sequels wouldn't make shit tons of money, provided they continue to maintain the same awesome quality.

I hope as the suit actually forms on to him he looks more like beefy Venom rather than black Carnage.

I think I just saw the trailer that Cbright was talking about. Its up on Youtube if you look under Spiderman 3. From what I can tell, the picture was taken as the suit is actually forming on Eddie Brock. I guess the face just comes out first as the symboite is still taking to Brock's skin.

That is awesome.

Im surprised though, my thoughts were always that they would build up the venom storyline and then have him as the main villian in the next film. But from that picture, we have 3 bad guys in this film (venom, sandman and green goblin II).

I mean im not complaining, i just dont want the film to seem rushed and try and cram too much into it.

My guess is that Goblin II won't be a full fledged villian, heck, the fight scene from that 7 minutes might be the only scene of him as Goblin in the movie (since every clip I've seen is from that section of the movie).

I haven't seen the new trailer attached to 300 but those 7 minutes are greatness. And people should remember that Sandman is not a villain in the complete sense of the word, he's more like a misunderstood freak that Spidey battles. Maybe once the misunderstandings between them are over then Spidey can focus on the Venom part of the story.

So I bought the new Toyfare magazine (Magazine that covers action figures and other toys) and they covered the new toys for Spiderman 3. They had the Venom figure and it seems that the symboite might actually mimmick the black suit look after it molds onto Brock. I could be wrong but thats what it got from the action figure thats from the movie.