TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

TSM Poster Tournament 2007

Guest Queen Leelee

I was so much better back then.

It's also funny seeing all the Clique A dipshits voting against me. I'm eagerly awaiting that again this year. Hopefully, more Clique B ones vote against me, as well.

Guest Queen Leelee

I don't know.

I haven't given any cheap shots to Zach lately. Need to work on that.

I started the "Posters That Don't Matter" thread after not getting into this tournament. I won in a landslide (Paul said I won witht he second post and closed the voting)!!!

Have I come that far in a year that I am invited tot he big dance???

Nah, it's just a bunch of posters are no longer around, and you can get in by being mediocre now.

Guest Queen Leelee

My noxious provocation is not a factor in the impending battles, CubsFan2007.

Guest Vitamin X

Since Star Ocean 3 really wants no part of this, I'll take them out and sub in Porter. Can't believe I forgot about him, plus it'll make the Sports bracket more interesting.

I'm figuring out the brackets and might have the first round posted by the end of tonight (Pacific time, of course).

If anyone has any ideas on how each person should be placed in which bracket, let me know. It'd make my job a bit easier.

The four brackets are: Sports, The Elitist Snobs, The Hardcore Discussion/No Holds Barred/General Chat/Chocolate Socket/Boardum Cliques, and The Grand and Mediocre. I considered starting a CE bracket, and subbing that in for one of the threads, but all of the CE people can fit into one of the other brackets as well, and there's not 16 of them on that list, I don't think.

What is "The Grand and Mediocre.".

Apparently me.

Guest Vitamin X
What is "The Grand and Mediocre.".

I couldn't figure out a name for it, but the posters who are generally unknown who have somehow entered this tournament, or are otherwise terrible in and of themselves. The winner of this bracket will go up against the bracket champion who garnered the most votes, so they'll have a slim chance to get to the finals, but can be proud they made it to the Final Four.

So yes, strength of victory counts. I renamed it to the Awesomely Mediocre and Unknown Bracket.

It doesn't matter what you think.

This is the Chocolate Socket. WHERE ANYTHING GOES

Hoff's here. Neat.

I'm only semi-retired, and there's a fat joke in there if you're quick enough.

Also, no love for the Kent State joke? Man.

Hoff. we need to find Stevie B., and then talk to Josh and the four of us can ruin this thing for old time's sake.

Jesus. I'm not really sure there ever WAS a Stevie B...I think you and I made him up to amuse ourselves, old timer. Hey, who was the 4th man you invited into the original gPc? Who, like, never replied? I can't remember.

Nah, it's just a bunch of posters are no longer around, and you can get in by being mediocre now.

Ouch. That makes me feel better now. I guess I don't even pass for mediocre. Fucking adminbot gets in and I don't.....

Guest Eagle Man

Ouch. That makes me feel better now. I guess I don't even pass for mediocre. Fucking adminbot gets in and I don't.....

Everyone knows who/what admin is. I can't remember anything you've ever said. Maybe you talked up the Astros once. Who cares?