TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

South Park: Season 11

First aired: 3/7/2007 Production Code: 1101

With All Apologies to Jesse Jackson

The "N" word hits South Park, and Cartman fights a midget.

Sounds like a winner. Very much looking forward to it (and the whole season).

Guest Queen Leelee

Awesome. I forgot all about South Park starting up again.

Here's to hoping this season starts off much better than last year's.

First aired: 3/7/2007 Production Code: 1101

With All Apologies to Jesse Jackson

The "N" word hits South Park, and Cartman fights a midget.

I am totally seeing this.

Guest Smues

Season 11 starts tonight and season 9 just came out on DVD yesterday. It's a good week.

Season 11 starts tonight and season 9 just came out on DVD yesterday. It's a good week.

Season 9 is allready out?

Sold.

Ive only just found at out that i can get series 1-9 in the states. I didnt think they'd made anymore DVDs since series 5, cause thats where they stopped in the UK.

Naggers.

Off to a great start so far.

Guest Smues

Thank god no one else is still in the office. I'm surprised they didn't put a 'nigger' counter in the corner like the shit episode.

Yeah, That was great but It will never air on Comedy Central again after this week. At least without bleeps.

Yeah, fairly funny episode. I was expecting a little more from Cartman with the "race wars" thing, but the midget thing was amusing enough.

Oh, and Token is a jerk.

I didn't catch the first 5 minutes, what exactly did Randy say to become "nigger guy" in the first place? I was disappointed that Cartman didn't get either a powerbomb or piledriver off on the midget when he had him in position. That would have made the fight for me.

Guest Smues
I didn't catch the first 5 minutes, what exactly did Randy say to become "nigger guy" in the first place? I was disappointed that Cartman didn't get either a powerbomb or piledriver off on the midget when he had him in position. That would have made the fight for me.

He was on Wheel of Fortune trying to solve the final puzzle. He had N_GGERS and the catagory was something like "people that annoy you." First he says "I know it, but I don't think I can say it," but since time is ticking down he goes for it and yells NIGGERS! but loses because the answer was naggers.

That was a really good episode.

Although ill have to watch my primus dvd to get Disturbed out of my head.

Good episode. It fizzled out nearing the end, but still good.

Once again, Randy Marsh is a god. The moment were he tried spoken word had me in stitches.

words cant describe how awesome SP has become in the last few years. I much prefer this version then the early days where they were about shocking you with language, now just spoofing current events and popular trends makes it that much better

and yes Randy Marsh is just that good

I like how people werent event that mad at Randy after awhile they just like to call him n word guy (and bringing in the group of n word guys was great too) the rednecks chasing randy was awesome too

the jesse jackson apology sceen had me rotfl

Cartman making fun of the little guy=AWESOME

can trey and matt really get away wth making fun of everything and everybody?

now all they need is to bring back the 3 murderers

the sad thing, I think anyone who saw that puzzle, regardless of race, would think the same thing at first.

Too bad we didn't get Cartoon Ron Simmons, saying DAMN!

Ive only just found at out that i can get series 1-9 in the states. I didnt think they'd made anymore DVDs since series 5, cause thats where they stopped in the UK.

I recommend getting them. I got them from Amazon.com, didn't end up any more expensive than if they'd been on sale over here.

This episode was the first time in ages I've laughed out loud watching a TV show.