TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

TSM Poster Tournament 2007

Guest Eagle Man
JSYK voted for himself...

I wanted to vote for you, Chave, cuz I suck. But you'll probably beat me, so I figured one more vote couldn't hurt.

I dunno, you were beating me but then Clique B turned up, so God knows what the score is.

20-19 Chave

I think anyone complaining about the seeding and brackets doesn't get the point of 'em in the first place.

I was kidding, overall.

I couldn't remember who CanadianChris was until I looked him up to see his signature and avatar. I just saw a bunch of others stating he should be in the Sports Folder. I never expected to do well in this or anything. I don't want to sound like Marvin, but I'm surprised I'm even in it.

2. gary floyd-I don't think he likes me, but that's okay, he gets my vote.

I like ya, so no hard feelings.

You dissed my masculinity.

aka

hate hate hate hate hate

You called me a douche hater. One who hates douches. And I was hatin' on you. So you're a douche. Think before you post and you might start growing hair on your chest.

There's still plenty of time left JSYK. And I'm never going to win this thing. I agree it'll probably be Slayer.

To address some previous comments:

5. justsoyouknow vs. 12. k thx (chave) (He likes Portsmouth. Fuck him.)

<_<

5. justsoyouknow vs. 12. k thx (chave) (Chave is kind of an ignorant, pompous ass...

Leena's just pissed I didn't add her as a myspace friend. I have, however, changed my view of her from a year ago and I believe she's matured a lot, if only in the closeted world of the internet.

5. justsoyouknow vs. 12. k thx: Because faking out dh86 WAS funny, ya limey bastard.

<_<

ple years ago), but Eric wins out because I share his views on the environment and for being a fellow bike commuter.

5. justsoyouknow - Really liked JSYK as MMM, and I remember a poster tournament.. well actually Gang Warz.. where him and I got into a flame war back when nobody really knew who I was yet. In smark terms, he put me over. And, chave sucks for being a Clique B-er.

Oooh, you bitch...

aka

hate hate hate hate hate

You called me a douche hater. One who hates douches. And I was hatin' on you. So you're a douche.

Next week on "Insults From 7-Year-Olds": "You Smell".

actually it was supposed to be something like douche, hater.

douch-hater.

But whatever misconceptions you imagine about me have nothing to do with the thread, so whatever.

Guest Eagle Man
Hey, none of you can complain. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who's been called a neo-Nazi so far in this tournament.

Well, to be fair, you have proposed evacuating the ghettos and sterilizing those deemed unfit to reproduce. Sometimes we bring it on ourselves.

aka

hate hate hate hate hate

You called me a douche hater. One who hates douches. And I was hatin' on you. So you're a douche.

Chave has the good sense to get riled up by my posts.

Hey, none of you can complain. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who's been called a neo-Nazi so far in this tournament.

Well, to be fair, you have proposed evacuating the ghettos and sterilizing those deemed unfit to reproduce. Sometimes we bring it on ourselves.

Hey now, I don't believe I actually said anything about forcibly sterilizing anyone, just requiring a license for people to have children! Big difference!

I meant well, anyway...

aka

hate hate hate hate hate

Chave has the good sense to ridicule my posts.

EFA

I think anyone complaining about the seeding and brackets doesn't get the point of 'em in the first place.

What is the point of them?

divide and conquer?

I can have no complaints if you beat me. Better than last year with that dastardly kkk...

:(

chave.jpg

wub indeed

We get it Czech. Conservatives = evil.

I just don't get Chave. He's there. There's a post, a post that makes you say to yourself, "that's a post." No inflection, just a statement.

I didn't get the appeal of golf for a long time, so maybe this will be the same. If he wasn't losing this round, I mean.

Guest Eagle Man
I just don't get Chave. He's there. There's a post, a post that makes you say to yourself, "that's a post." No inflection, just a statement.

I didn't get the appeal of golf for a long time, so maybe this will be the same. If he wasn't losing this round, I mean.

I'm the same way with golf. I find the sport itself to be extremely dull, but I never understood golf humor or golf's place in society. You know, all those bad, bad Henny Youngman-type jokes from the 50s like

A man comes home and misses dinner. He tells his wife "Oh I'm so sorry, I'll admit it, my car broke down on the way home, and then a beautiful young woman pulled over and offered to give me a ride home, then we talked, and we went to a hotel and, well you know, one thing led to another. I'm so sorry." His wife says "Don't try that with me. You played another 18 holes!"

or

A woman says to her husband "Honey, do you know old I am?" and the man says "53," and she says "no, you idiot! I'm 36! 53 was what you shot in golf last week!"

Any of that whole "guy cares more about golf than his wife/kids/job/anything" crap is the worst.

You know what I enjoy about golf? Drinking. I suck at golf, but man can I drink and drive the cart around something fierce.

Well, to be fair, you have proposed evacuating the ghettos and sterilizing those deemed unfit to reproduce...

Really?

He got my vote. (As long as he doesn't evacuate the ghettos to my neighborhood.)

I'm the same way with golf. I find the sport itself to be extremely dull, but I never understood golf humor or golf's place in society. You know, all those bad, bad Henny Youngman-type jokes from the 50s like

A man comes home and misses dinner. He tells his wife "Oh I'm so sorry, I'll admit it, my car broke down on the way home, and then a beautiful young woman pulled over and offered to give me a ride home, then we talked, and we went to a hotel and, well you know, one thing led to another. I'm so sorry." His wife says "Don't try that with me. You played another 18 holes!"

or

A woman says to her husband "Honey, do you know old I am?" and the man says "53," and she says "no, you idiot! I'm 36! 53 was what you shot in golf last week!"

Any of that whole "guy cares more about golf than his wife/kids/job/anything" crap is the worst.

You have to play and live golf to understand these types of people.

to get me out in the first round, yes i know.