TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO 3/8 Impact Thread

march8.gif

PREVIEW FOR THIS THURSDAY’S “iMPACT!” ON SPIKE TV

The final countdown to the “Destination X” Pay-Per-View

This Thursday night on “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV, it will be the final countdown to the “Destination X” Pay-Per-View event on Sunday, March 11! The below is a rundown of what you can expect to see on the huge broadcast!

KURT ANGLE DEMANDS TIME TO SPEAK OUT

Just prior to his bout with Scott Steiner at “Destination X”, Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle has demanded time to speak out to Steiner, Samoa Joe and the fans this Thursday night on SpikeTV! What will Angle have to say about his upcoming collision with “Big Poppa Pump” on Pay-Per-View? What words will he have for the Samoan Submission Machine? Tune in Thursday night to find out!

MORE MATCHES FOR “DESTINATION X” WILL BE ANNOUNCED

Rumor has it that TNA management director Jim Cornette will announce new matches for Sunday’s Pay-Per-View this Thursday night on SpikeTV! Several TNA stars are lobbying for bouts and Cornette will announce his decision on “iMPACT!”.

SIX-MAN TAG TEAM MATCH: THE VOODOO KIN MAFIA AND LANCE HOYT VS. SEROTONIN

Two six-man tag team matches will take place on “iMPACT!,” the first of which will feature the Voodoo Kin Mafia teaming up with Lance Hoyt to take on Raven’s dark brood of Serotonin!

SIX-MAN TAG TEAM MATCH: SONJAY DUTT, JAY LETHAL & PETEY WILLIAMS VS. JAMES STORM, ROBERT ROODE & ERIC YOUNG

The second six-man match on Thursday’s “iMPACT!” will see X Division stars Jay Lethal, Petey Williams and Sonjay Dutt taking on James Storm, Robert Roode and Eric Young! Will Chris Harris take this opportunity to once again seek revenge on Storm? Can Robert Roode keep Eric Young in line? Tune in and find out!

A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT INVOLVING HECTOR GUERRERO

TNAwrestling.com has learned that this Thursday night, Mike Tenay will have a special announcement to make, with Hector Guerrero (brother of Chavo and Eddie) on hand to take part!

All this and much more this Thursday night on “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV at 9pm ET!

Is it just me or is there no main event anywhere in this preview? I guess they're going with the patented opening promo leads to big tag match playbook from 1998.

Also, why are the VKM, Hoyt and Serotonin taking up precious TV time when neither has either a match on the PPV or angle that could lead to a match like Senshi and Starr had last month. God I hope the build for LockDown is better than this month's build. Sigh...

I'm pretty sure they just gave away a main event they hadn't run the angle to set up yet with that commercial. And I can't believe they're running 3 three six man tags in one hour. Wow.

I bet next week Impact will have the PWI awards:

Match of the Year - Joe vs Angle

Heel of the Year - Christian

Face of the Year - Sharkboy

Executive of the Year - Jim Cornette

Abyss kills everybody again

Guest GiantRutgersFan

Damn I just havent been into impact in like a month. Its just too boring with all the 6 man matches. Give us some interesting 1 v 1 matches please...

TNA desperately needs a second hour

Abyss needs to choke and slam people for no reason at all at random times oh and more grunting. Solomon Grundy mad GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Hulk smash GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Its Clobberin' Time GRRRRRRRRR!

So many questions yet so little time.

Why does Bob Backlund have beef with Austin Starr?

What is with Sting? What is a Last Rites match?

What was the point of Tomko beating Joe?

Who won the main event match on Impact?

Why is Hector Guerrero a member of the TNA family? Is this going to lead to a Eddie Explotation angle?

Why isn't Abyss banned from the arena? It's obvious he's not wrestling and just weaking havoc.

So it's good to be a male chauvinist pig but it's bad to be a woman that want equal right?

Why is Don west screaming?

Why is my head getting ready to Explode trying to think of answers to all these questions?

Actually, Impact's pretty good. I don't know what people are complaining about. Christian as the champ on a two hour show doing backstage bits with Tomko and Steiner would be awesome.

I agree. The people who bitch and complain here still seem to tune in every week, so they must be doing something right. Another good show again this week,imo.

Why does Bob Backlund have beef with Austin Starr?

Cranky old men are always mad at everything why well back in his day house shows were the main source of income but not everybody thinks they are actors trying to sell PPVs!

Why is Don west screaming?

BUY THE AJ STYLES BASEBALL T-SHIRT! DON'T MISS THE JAMES BOND MARATHON! He still thinks he is on HSN.

What is with Sting? What is a Last Rites match?

Sting is a missionary out to save the world! Convert or Die!

Who won the main event match on Impact?

I don't know

Why is Hector Guerrero a member of the TNA family? Is this going to lead to a Eddie Explotation angle?

Global Impact needs a new host?