TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Ron and Fez...

Ron and Fez are on 92.3 Free FM out here in NY and I guess they also have a XM radio show.

WHY?? They are NOT funny at all and all they seem to talk about is Eastside Dave's girl problems. I just don't get it. And I guess they have TONS of fans.

Tazz has a show sometimes on the same channel and he is TEN times better than R&F.

The XM show is usually pretty good, but I can't say anything about the Free FM one.

And they are funny. They talk about Dave all the time because Dave is an idiot.

Guest MRK

Ron & Fez are funny. But the current show doesn't seem to be as funny as the old WNEW days. It used to be like a party every night. Now it's like every other night.

The XM show has its ups and downs. The show on Wednesday was one of their better ones recently, IMO. They went two hours (12-2) without a break discussing changes in life, favorite siblings and kids in sports.

I like them over O&A on somedays.

I think they talk about Dave a little too much sometimes, but the guy is a complete fucking wreck.

Let it be known that I felt the same way as mole did when I first got XM. Then I listened to a few of their best-of's and got hooked. Awesome show.

I also can't stand their voices. They don't have radio voices at all.

Now Nick Di Paolo, he is fuckin awesome.

Radio voices? You mean "HEY THEEERRRRE, LET'S GET A CHECK ON TRAFFIC WITH OUR TRAFFIC REPORTER DUSTY ROADS!! DUSTY?!" with that stupid, fake high pitched, overenunciating voice? If that's what you're looking for, Ron and Fez clearly aren't the show for you. Go find a morning zoo.

Awwww, Budday! :D

How can you hate R&F? The sarcasm alone from Ron is hysterical. I could go off on you, but you have your opinion, and they go off on message board haters from time to time (who knew it would go outside the fan sites).

Radio voices? You mean "HEY THEEERRRRE, LET'S GET A CHECK ON TRAFFIC WITH OUR TRAFFIC REPORTER DUSTY ROADS!! DUSTY?!" with that stupid, fake high pitched, overenunciating voice? If that's what you're looking for, Ron and Fez clearly aren't the show for you. Go find a morning zoo.

"THE AMERICHAN DWEAM IS HERE TO DO DA TRHAFFIC AND I'VE WINED AND DINED WITH GUBNAS AND MAYAS SO I KNOW DA TRAFFIC LAWS. WAIT........THEY'S A TWO PERSON CAR IN DA CAR POOL LANE! NOW.......THEY BE A WRECKIN' TONAY! DA AMERICHAN DWEAM IS GONNA DO DOWN TO SEE DA SITUATION, IF YA WHEEEEEEEL!"

I think Tazz sucks on Free FM as well as Nick Di Paulo.....especially Nick D. All Nick does is laugh at his own horrible jokes. I don't understand how you can say R&F don't have radio voices to then say Nick D is awesome. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

R&F are pretty funny. It took me a few days to get into them but Im definitely a fan. I just love their sarcasm.

To me, R&F and the Doghouse are the only 92.3 Free FM shows that are actually fun to listen to. That station is for the most part, pretty crappy.

The many things I love about Ron and Fez..

300px-Rfonxm.jpg

- Soundboard Fez

- Cowbell shots to East Side Dave

- The Big ass prize closet

- Eastside Dave is such a sad case that he makes me look good ( I mean..damn he had a dog basically give him a blowjob by putting peanut butter on his dick)

- On Earth 2, Mole loves Ron and Fez as much as I hate HDTV

- Master Po, especially on the topic of how many 9 year olds he could beat up

- The Ric Flair intro/Satellite of Love exit.

- Fez's impression of "THE NATURE BOY!"

- Earl when he was on a roll picking college games.

- Razzle Dazzle its BOARD GOSSIP..MR B!

- Paul O and his trainwreck of a life

- BIG A!

- Fez has more health/mental problems than I do

- The Paul Heyman interview and all the other wrestling related stuff they've done.

- COMEDY PYRAMID! COMEDY PYRAMID! COMEDY PYRAMID!

- Eastside Dave vs the Midnight Rider

- Earl and his dinosaurs on Noah's Ark

- Happy Typing Girl

The Midnight rider was Danny Doring right? Or was that something else?

Midnight Rider was always Eastside Dave on the radio. Doring was revealed to be the fake midnight rider in the actual match.

Ah gotcha. I remember hearing a recap of that event they had two weeks ago and hearing something about Doring wearing a mask or something like that. Thanks.

The Midnight rider was Danny Doring right? Or was that something else?

Midnight Rider was always Eastside Dave on the radio. Doring was revealed to be the fake midnight rider in the actual match.

Ah gotcha. I remember hearing a recap of that event they had two weeks ago and hearing something about Doring wearing a mask or something like that. Thanks.

It was funny cause while they were blaming earl for not getting the ring yet that friday, Ron said Doring was gonna show. I pretty much figured he'd be involved in the match.

Guest Eagle Man

I think the days of "the radio voice" are ending. Too bad, since I could have a good one with more practice. I think it's a matter of just enunciating better. Having been away from acting and forensics for a few years, I've lost a little bit of my enunciation.

Are they still working the ambiguous sexuality shtick with Fez? Keep in mind I haven't listened to these people since they were still based out of Florida ten years ago.

Soundboard fez goes "Ive got 7 d!cks in my @$$ but theres always room for one more" and yet Fez had been claiming he was in a relationship with "Dawn Cumia, Anthony's sister" though no one ever believed him. And he never said just Dawn Cumia, it was always "Dawn Cumia, Anthony's sister".

I think Tazz sucks on Free FM as well as Nick Di Paulo.....especially Nick D. All Nick does is laugh at his own horrible jokes. I don't understand how you can say R&F don't have radio voices to then say Nick D is awesome. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

R&F are pretty funny. It took me a few days to get into them but Im definitely a fan. I just love their sarcasm.

To me, R&F and the Doghouse are the only 92.3 Free FM shows that are actually fun to listen to. That station is for the most part, pretty crappy.

I just don't find them funny, at all. They do nothing for me.

The Radio Chick is my favorite show especially Chuck.

That doesn't make much sense. Women are radio cancer, Mole- all of them. RC isn't as awful as most radio women, though.

For the life of me, I cant think of the term O and A use for the high energy, bright spirited yet annoying female morning show sidekick with 1 or 2 guys..damnit..

THE HOLE!

That doesn't make much sense. Women are radio cancer, Mole- all of them. RC isn't as awful as most radio women, though.

Radiochick is beyond horrible and probably the most awful. Leslie Gold is the least talented bitch I've ever heard. She just goes "Yeah?","Hmmmm" and "Hey man!" for 3 hours.

Chuck Nice is awesome though. Definitely. He fucking CARRIES that show on his back.

Ron and Fez aren't for everybody. For the most part what makes them great is their subtle sarcasm. They don't dumb it down for the masses who can't get it. They don't spell out everything for you with an obvious punchline.

As for the radio voices part; if you think that a "good radio voice" has anything at all to with good radio, I don't want to hear your opinion on radio.

The Radio Chick is terrible and SO IS Chuck Nice. The radio chick isn't even a hole. Both of them are just hacks.

Guest Queen Leelee

As long as there's people with the brain capacity of this, "comedic" radio duos will remain in existence.