TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
starvenger

UFC 70: Nations Collide on SpikeTV

Serra just called matt hughes a dick on national TV. I love it. Gonna be an AWESOME season of TUF 6... I love Serra, tellin it like it is!!!

That was one of the deadliest kicks I've seen.

I don't know WHAT cro cop read for him to drop his hands, maybe a leg kick? But he took it clean.

And his leg...oww...230 pounds RIGHT on his ankle/knee. Total pain.

He's standing......

HOW THE FUCK IS HE STANDING? AND walking out of the fucking cage on his own power?

Edited by KingPK

Hard to win when you are a striker and throw no strikes.

Similar to GSP losing. In both fights the favorite didn't put together any real offense and let the opponent get comfy standing up.

Well.. no apparent leg injuries.

But still. DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN.

Good end to an otherwise disappointing card. The only fight besides that one that wasn't boring was Bispings.

But I would give anything to be built like Chieck Kongo.

Gonzaga looked fucking amazing in this fight. The way he circled Mirko and struck with him, to catching the leg kick and working some great GnP. Then the fucking high kick. Seriously, Mirko was like the one guy who could have given Gonzaga problems at heavyweight. A big BJJ guy like that? forfuckinggetaboutit. BJJ is made for lil guys, so when big fuckers like that get good at it, it seriously is getting into the wrong hands (unless, of course, your name is Marcelo Garcia). That said, I am very much looking forward to Natural vs. Napao.

How does one express the expressionless?

if I was Couture, I'd be scared. He put on a brave face for the concept of fighting Mirko, but after watching this...You'd have to be somewhat afraid. How do you prepare for someone like Gonzaga, who just displayed a HUGE aspect of his game never seen before?

That wasn't a lucky kick either. He kept away from Mirko's power, pressed the fight, and then psyched him out before the kick. That was skill.

I don't think Randy said a word on commentary after that kick. When will Gonzaga be brought up on the attempted murder charge?