TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JPopStarKami

OAO ECW 03/13/07

Guest Posada20
Just a reminder to those that'll watch, I think the WSX marathon starts after this goes off.

Yea I'll probably check it out just because I'm a fan of Human Tornado.

Is this a joke? Are you him? I didn't think he had any fans unless your a paid audience member at a WSX show. He's terrible and a very sloppy worker with no look.

Is there anyone else here that likes Elijah Burke a lot too? He has pretty darn good charisma.

That's wat they said abt christian and he became tna champion but i honesttly dont think that elijah burke will ever be a WORLD champion

He can be tag champion since they seem to want to give the belts to every single new flavor of the month straight out of the developmental system.

Is there anyone else here that likes Elijah Burke a lot too? He has pretty darn good charisma.

I've really enjoyed his work since I first saw him on Smackdown months ago. I'm surprised that people here bash him since he's pretty decent in the ring and on the mic.

I've really enjoyed his work since I first saw him on Smackdown months ago. I'm surprised that people here bash him since he's pretty decent in the ring and on the mic.

[smartmark]that could've been Shelton Benjamin's push![/smartmark]

And is a better wrestler than both members of Cryme Tyme combined but that doesn't mean that he deserves an instant main event push yet.

Who said anything about a main event push?

Excatly, he would be a great IC or US Champion/Contender though.

Raz is just a little slow.

As much as I'd love the impending Orton/Edge feud to be purely heel, I think Orton will become the defacto face.

This New Breed/ECW Orginals angle is making me wish WWE had more factions. I never considered the "new and improved" Dx as a proper faction, given that it only had 2 members. I'm so glad Dx is dead.

As much as I'd love the impending Orton/Edge feud to be purely heel, I think Orton will become the defacto face.

This New Breed/ECW Orginals angle is making me wish WWE had more factions. I never considered the "new and improved" Dx as a proper faction, given that it only had 2 members. I'm so glad Dx is dead.

You better watch out, or DX will show how anti-authority it is by dumping poo-poo on u!~ lolz

Just a reminder to those that'll watch, I think the WSX marathon starts after this goes off.

Yea I'll probably check it out just because I'm a fan of Human Tornado.

Is this a joke? Are you him? I didn't think he had any fans unless your a paid audience member at a WSX show. He's terrible and a very sloppy worker with no look.

Um... he has quite an interesting look actually and someone like Brian Gerwitz would probably have a field day writing for him. He's entertaining and no he's never going to main event Wrestlemania but he's one of maybe ten guys from WSX that I think WWE should go after when their contracts go up. Tornado, Evans, Sydal, Hart/Cross, Team Dragon Gate and maybe Keepin it Gangsta. A lot of those guys are too small and not exactly 'WWE style workers' but you could mix and match them and totally reignite a tag team division within the three brands.

"Is this a joke? Are you him? I didn't think he had any fans unless your a paid audience member at a WSX show. He's terrible and a very sloppy worker with no look."

Tornado has more athletic ability and charisma than 99% of the Raw or ECW regulars.

"Is this a joke? Are you him? I didn't think he had any fans unless your a paid audience member at a WSX show. He's terrible and a very sloppy worker with no look."

Tornado has more athletic ability and charisma than 99% of the Raw or ECW regulars.

99% is a bit far fetched there dude.

You're right.

Michaels, Edge, and Cena are the only wrestlers with the ability to do everything: easily connect with an audience, the ability to get their character over, possession of excellent charisma, and have consistently good to great matches on Raw/ECW. So it would be more like 92%.

And wow, if an INTERNET SMARK of all people judges Tornado based on 3-minute WSX Stunt Show matches, that's really quite pathetic, given the amount of AMAZING Tornado shit out there on the 'net. Do your homework or don't run your mouth.

I agree...Human Tornado seems like he'd have the potential to at least be a good cruiserweight wrestler on Smackdown. WWE could sign him and send him to OVW, at least.