TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

oAo WWE Raw 3/19/2007 (13 days until WM23)

I remember in 2004 when approx. 75% of us (myself included) thought Eugene would turn on Benoit at SummerSlam in a rematch against Triple H, cost Benoit the title, shave his head, and reveal himself as an actor paid by Evolution.

Not quite the same as getting squashed by Jamal and head shaved by Vince.

Eugene getting his head shaved.

Maybe that will kill of the Eugene gimmick and he can comeback as a normal wrestler named Nick Dinsmore.

Eugene can never wrestle as a "normal" wrestler unless he's masked.

Imagine the outrage of parents with mentally handicapped children who will try to hit themselves with chairs and cure their mental handicaps.

Imagine the outrage of parents with mentally handicapped children who will try to hit themselves with chairs and cure their mental handicaps.

I dunno he use to look ALOT different, I'm not sure many fans would realize it was the same guy.

Eugene could be a good role model for the children though if he did turn normal.

The first hour of Raw featured 10 minutes of wrestling (only eight of which was televised). The match didn't start until 9:40. Raw is having an off week, IMHO.

Just kill Eugene off already. I've been begging for it to happen for about two years now. I've said it before, but he's been like a heatless, castrated donkey since Triple H squashed him in that cage match.

The first hour of Raw featured 10 minutes of wrestling (only eight of which was televised). The match didn't start until 9:40. Raw is having an off week, IMHO.

It's hard-sell time. Besides, Cena/Benoit will probably get 20 minutes and make the difference.

Yes, they even had a match on a PPV.

I would like for Umaga to start giving Eugene repeated Samoan Spikes, and for Eugene to have blood coming out of his mouth...then have the ref spit on Eugene, and they take him off on a stretcher, only to throw him in a dumpster and light it on fire.

So this is what, at least the 5th time Umaga's squashed Eugene?

Might as well just call him Jerry Flynn by this point.

5 points for the Jerry Flynn reference. If you would have mentioned Glacier I would have given you 10 points.

So this is what, at least the 5th time Umaga's squashed Eugene?

Might as well just call him Jerry Flynn by this point.

5 points for the Jerry Flynn reference. If you would have mentioned Glacier I would have given you 10 points.

No way, he squashed Jerry Flynn so much more than Glacier.

Although the one Glacier match on Thunder had that cool spot where he backflipped over the legsweep.