TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

TSM Poster Tournament 2007

Guest Queen Leelee

Hey, keep it down, Clique B.

You're everything that's wrong with forums.thesmartmarks.com.

Had I known that my admittedly half-assed attempt to be creative in saying "Lushus isn't that great" would result in such god-awful attempts at running counter-mockery, I would've stuck with more simplistic ad hominems, such as "Lushus = Zack sans charisma", or The Continuing Homoerotic Adventures of Lushus and Carnival

"Let me pet the rabbits, Lushus!"

Lushus, I like ya, but Czech's my man. So the vote goes to Czech.

Had I known that my admittedly half-assed attempt to be creative in saying "Lushus isn't that great" would result in such god-awful attempts at running counter-mockery, I would've stuck with more simplistic ad hominems, such as "Lushus = Zack sans charisma", or The Continuing Homoerotic Adventures of Lushus and Carnival

Now hold on GODDAMMIT...you can call me Carny's gay lover, you can say my posting sucks, but NEVER say I'm worse than Zack!

Guest Eagle Man
I'll throw the first vote in here for the Lushus one.

Hey 20 posts, keep it down.

Now hold on GODDAMMIT...you can call me Carny's gay lover, you can say my posting sucks, but NEVER say I'm worse than Zack!

Hey Carnival's power top, your posting sucks.

And I think phonetically, "windbag douche" would have sounded better than "douche windbag".

But that's just one man's opinion.

EDIT: And I'm not even sure that "phonetically" is the word that I should have used there. I guess mistakes like that are why I wasn't deemed worthy of the '07 tournament.

Can we put a moratorium on this utterly retarded Clique A/B shit Leena? I don't know what it means, I don't care to know what it means, and 90% of the time, you're the one who brings it up.

Guest Queen Leelee

Hey, non-clique guy, start improving so you can join one of them.

Until then, shut the fuck up.

nothing's right, I'm torn!

:(

last year I sold out Lushus for Czech in the tournament. Lushus is my homie, but...Czech does have Mr. Baby.

Damnit.

Fuck it.

BLACK LUSHUS