TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

The YouTube comments thread.

MrUltimateTKO (1 minute ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam I'm 6'0 310, I'll break your skull with EASE dumb whiteboy ROFL! Now go get your whole family AND weapons, because you're going to need all that to ATLEAST compete against me. I'll run through you in am MMA fight.

What kind of person do you have to be to make fun of the Family Circus?

Isnt it true that Savage had sex with Stephanie McMahon? I bet thats why you wont ever see this released on DVD. That is not cool. Cena would never do that and anyway, he did more in his first 10 menths than Savage ever did in his few years in WWE and WCW. But Jasoin S doesnt mention that!!!!

Some comments from a Chris Brown video...

"no woman deserves to get hit by a man"

but i'm your fan,

i will still support your songs

don't do it again or your career is over niggah! remember that..

peace out!!

FUCK YOU CHRIS BROWN I USED TO LOVE YOU!

chris brown is a bad ass, especially after what he did before the grammys

ChRisX BrOwNsX A DuHM AsSx.

DoNT EvAr PuHt Yo HaNdsx ON MaH GirL!

NyKKaH YoOh DUhM.

I knew you were a faggot but this is just low.

First you make shitty copy/paste 'music' then you beat on a girl.

Karma's at the door!

she hit him first . qave him a black eye . bet you didn`t see that picture . . . please don`t judqe people . rihanna provoked the dude . we all know how these island qirls are .

And my personal favorite:

JAY Z is going to kill him

juicysquidlad (1 week ago)

FUCK THIS DUMB NIGGER.....Serena is a fucking bull DIKE...NIGGER BITCH....GET A JOB LOSER...JUST ANOTher alabama porch Monkey fooD Stamp inbred Play some sports...you Monkey alien bitch...stay OUT of white world sports...Go back to AFRICA...and swing from some trees....

rocket1777 (1 week ago)

well juicysquilad dat dumb nigger and dat bull dike are makin millions while yo cracker ass aint doin nothin but watchin larry the cable guy GIT ER DONE LOL

if you do not eat your toilet and your brother you will die after eating at a rather expensive posh restaurant (lobster!!!)if you do not eat your toilet and your brother you will die after eating at a rather expensive posh restaurant (lobster!!!)

How can you look forward to the oscars when a horrible film like The Reader is nominated. Wow what garbage that movie was! Seriously has to be one of the worst movies to ever be nominated for best picture...at least in the 20-30 years I've been watching the oscars. Btw, I won't be tuning in this year. The Wrestler wasn't nominated? The Dark Knight wasn't nominated? Gran Torino wasn't nominated and Wall-e wasn't nominated? Are you kidding me? Heck even a film like In Bruges should be nominated over that gargage The Reader. That movie makes Paul Blart Mall Cop look like A Clock Work Orange or Godfather 2

Well as i sit here in the chair in front of my computer i get to wondering about today's conspiracy: The XFL. Now this might be, by far, the most outrageous conspiracy I have ever thought of. By now, the XFL has cost NBC about a couple billion dollars. And do you know why? Because they advertised it TOO heavily. They practically tried to force feed it to us. But as we can sit here for days upon days thinking about how much the XFL sucks, I have to try to convince you of my theroy... What if, the XFL was all just a ploy by Mr. Vincent K. McMahon to try and bankrupt NBC? I mean sure, Vince would lose money too. But he still has the WWF. A multi-billion dollar company. NBC owns a certain amount of the XFL, (I'm not sure how much. Although it's probably close to 25%) and so if they own that much of the XFL, and they spend millions advertising for it and that goes to waste...How much money do u think that NBC would be losing? Well of course it would have to be in the millions because of that lost advertising, but then they also would lose about a million more on the airtime lost. During the time that the XFL is shown, NBC could have shown lots of other shows. But no, they took a chance on the XFL. And where did that get them? Worse off than they started. So was the XFL just some plot against NBC by the evil Mastermind Vince McMahon? Only time may tell...

When I was in college I did not take Spanish. I did take Sociology and did very well. I say, if he has the money,ive him his college diploma. Collge cost more now tan back then. So te college makes more money now. Maybe he can have is own tutor.

I'm French andI discover André the Giant on "Princess Bride" 3 years ago. I didn't know he did catch in the WWF. I discover he was french and his life on wikipedia and I think he was nice.

This made me laugh so hard.

RAWleague (2 months ago)

i thought he was black, i saw him on tna last week with consequences creed.

dan13lburne11 (1 month ago)

no, thats Jay Lethal he copies Savage

Below -- to my readers, notice how inherently authoritarian Zionism is. This prick thinks that if there isn't a place called Palestine (there is -- geographically, nationally, etc-ly, there is a Palestine and it has been "Palestine" for quite some time), then suddenly you can expel a race of people from it. In other words, unless where you from has a special name that everyone agrees with, you aren't a human being, you don't have rights, your history is irrelevant, etc, they can just boot you out. I wonder how Israelis would feel if we said the same thing about their country, or what Native Americans might think of it because there isn't a country called "Native America" or some stupid shit